Forums » Elder Scrolls

Sky-Harmony

• 50 posts
    April 3, 2015 11:21 PM EDT
    In a world where dragons, vampires, and old-fashioned dragon priests threaten all of humanity, Mara's light somehow manages to shine.
    Sky-Harmony is a place to find your match in this harsh world.

Name:
    Race:
    Class:
    Guild Alignment:
    Religion:
    Political Faction:

Questions:
    What is your Fighting Style?
    What are your hobbies?
    Do you plot on serving corrupted princes for years, or destroying the people who do?
    What do you like most in a Man/Mer?
    Things you want others to know:

Blessings of Mara upon you!

NOTE: This page will not be used to create an epic of characters and character discussion. It is simply a one time thing where you fill out the above information. Thanks!
    • 1467 posts
    April 3, 2015 11:25 PM EDT

Elder Scrolls Dating Service?

• 50 posts
    April 3, 2015 11:26 PM EDT
    Indeed.
    • 1467 posts
    April 3, 2015 11:32 PM EDT

Would you mind sending me a PM on exactly what this is (it's a little confusing) and I'm unsure how it would differ from the LRP...We have had similar things be shut down before and the only reason this isn't is because it is ES related. Still I think this is something you and I (as Forum Host) need to talk about a little.

I'll be closing this just until BatmanTheThief and I can talk about it for a little...It should be up and running within the hour

• 1467 posts
    April 4, 2015 12:17 AM EDT

Alright everyone it's open again. Get ready to date 

• 622 posts
    April 4, 2015 12:23 AM EDT

Name: Elante
    Race: Altmer werelion
    Class: Spellsword
    Guild Alignment: Dark Brotherhood (Silencer)
    Religion: Sithis
    Political Faction: None, Aldmeri Dominion (former)

Questions:
    What is your Fighting Style? Hitting fast and hitting hard
    What are your hobbies? Killing, stepping on flowers, mutilating people and things
    Do you plot on serving corrupted princes for years, or destroying the people who do? Sithis is the only true lord.
    What do you like most in a Man/Mer? Submission.
    Things you want others to know: I am in charge. No exceptions.

• 50 posts
    April 4, 2015 12:25 AM EDT
    Well, what a peachy start
    • 50 posts
    April 4, 2015 1:00 AM EDT
    Name: Simideian Ernamont
    Race: Breton
    Class: Warlock
    Guild Alignment: College of Winterhold, House Telvanni
    Religion: The Eight Divines
    Political Faction: Imperials

Questions:
    What is your Fighting Style? Lightning Storm, Staff of Magnus, Repeat.
    What are your Hobbies? Researching the Ayleids, Falmer, Daedra, Aedra, and other fascinating species.
    Do you plan on serving a corrupted prince for years, or destroying the people who do? Destroying the Cults. Makes research and spell mastery much easier when you don't have remnants of Mythic Dawn and the cult if Boethia attacking you.
    What do you like in most Men and Mer? The spell tomes they sell.
    Things you want others to know: The Night if Tears is an understatement when it comes to Thalmor. More like years of tears.
    • 4 posts
    April 4, 2015 1:19 AM EDT

Name: Eowyn Nalanare
    Race: Altmer
    Class: Mage
    Guild Alignment: Dark Brotherhood, College of Winterhold
    Religion: Xarxes, Sithis
    Political Faction: reluctant Imperial

Questions:
    What is your Fighting Style? Destruction and Illusion magic
    What are your hobbies? Study magic, explore Skyrim, buy new homes
    Do you plot on serving corrupted princes for years, or destroying the people who do? I serve Sithis.
    What do you like most in a Man/Mer? Settled, simple, willing to stay home, preferably a Dunmer
    Things you want others to know: I don't come home often

• 1 posts
    April 4, 2015 2:10 AM EDT

Name: William Raymond Cyrus
    Race: Imperial
    Class: Drunken brawler monk
    Guild Alignment: Does Alcoholics Anonymous count?
    Religion: 11 Divines
    Political Faction: Republican

Questions:
    What is your Fighting Style? Striking hard with fists of fury while blubbering drunken nonsense
    What are your hobbies? Drinking, nights in the big cities, drinking, reading, drinking, drinking
    Do you plot on serving corrupted princes for years, or destroying the people who do? Power is in the drink, y'all
    What do you like most in a Man/Mer? Kindness, honesty, access to ungodly amounts of alcohol and appreciation for the art of the hoedown
    Things you want others to know: Will not tolerate ascetics

• 50 posts
    April 4, 2015 2:27 AM EDT
    This was amazing, 10/10
    • 4 posts
    April 4, 2015 5:50 AM EDT
    Nice XD
    • 125 posts
    April 4, 2015 1:07 PM EDT

Name: Mikael Night-Bringer
    Race: Imperial
    Class: Unspecified; skills tend to change from time to time
    Guild Alignment: The Thieves Guild
    Religion: Daedric (Nocturnal)
    Political Faction: Neutral (though slightly leaning toward the Empire)

Fighting style: I prefer up-close combat with a one-handed sword, though I'm not averse to stealthy archery if I'm feeling impatient.
    Hobbies: Breaking into noble houses and stealing their stuff (occasionally), exploring, treasure hunting, drawing, drinking (never pass up a good pint of mead)
    About serving corrupted princes, or destroying the people who do: Where are we, Cyrodiil? I serve nobody but myself.
    What do I like most in a woman/womer (is that a word?): Intelligence, humility, courage, loyalty, wisdom, and beauty
    Things I want others to know: I live the life of a wanderer, searching for a purpose. I'm a man of devotion, but can hold a grudge if crossed. I will not compromise my ties to the Thieves Guild; they are family to this humble vagabond. My heart is large, but empty.

• 558 posts
    April 4, 2015 3:57 PM EDT

Name: Marty McDovakiin
    Race: Nord
    Class: Dragonborn
    Guild Alignment: The Way of the Voice
    Religion: Talos, and only Talos
    Political Faction: True High King

Questions:
    What is your Fighting Style? Shouting
    What are your hobbies? Slaying dragons
    Do you plot on serving corrupted princes for years, or destroying the people who do? I don't care, if they don't recognize me as the High King of Skyrim, they die.
    What do you like most in a Man/Mer? Willing to get Fus Ro Dah'd off a cliff
    Things you want others to know: My snoring is lethal. Not only is it loud, it is also dangerous. I've caught my partner on fire, caused tornadoes in my house, and even summoned a dragon which ate everyone in Shors Stone. Basically: I'm fun at parties.

• 145 posts
    April 4, 2015 10:39 PM EDT

Name: Oren

Race: Bosmer

Class: Mage, specifically a Conjurer

Guild Alignment: N/A

Religion: Hermaeus Mora worshipper

Political Faction: Doesn't care about politics whatsoever

Fighting Style: Conjure Dremora, run away, cast spells from afar.

Hobbies: Staying indoors and studying but sometimes goes outside to study and get fresh air. Although he spends a lot of time inside, he's got an adventurous heart.

Do you plot on serving corrupted princes for years, or destroying the people who do? Well, Hermaeus Mora is kinda corrupted I guess, and other people can do whatever they want.

What do you like most in a Man/Mer? Someone who can respect his work and would be willing to go on adventures with him.

Other Things: Bisexual, doesn't have a race bias, just wants someone to love 5ever who isn't a demon. So, I guess he does have a bit of a race bias.

don't even tell me there aren't bisexuals in skyrim because i can marry whoever i want

• 12 posts
    April 5, 2015 4:28 AM EDT
    Name:Dar'Khan
    Race:Khajiit
    Class:Bandit
    Guild Alignment:Business relationship with the thieves guild
    Religion:Coin
    Political Faction:Himself

Questions:
    What is your Fighting Style?Hit it until it dies
    What are your hobbies? Collecting guards helmets
    What do you like most in a Man/Mer? Resistance (it's not as fun if they like it too)
    Things you want others to know: "This one takes no crap"