Forums » Elder Scrolls

If you could, which ES character would you chose as a real life

• 41 posts
    February 28, 2015 12:47 AM EST
    Honestly, my only choice would be M'aiq.All of that third person folksy wisdom, wrapped up in a furry, spell slinger is just awesome! We could have so many long philosophical talks. And unlike a lot of others, he wouldn't get as annoying. But that,s my opinion. I want to hear yours!!!
  • Tim
    • 92 posts
    February 28, 2015 1:13 AM EST

Lydia and the Adoring Fan and Glarthir at the same time

But really, I would choose Paarthurnax, so that I could ride him whenever I want and listen to his words of wisdom. And so that he could kill everything for me.

• 44 posts
    February 28, 2015 1:20 AM EST
    Belrand, we would tear a hole through skyrim as we made gold, drank and bedded wenches... yes....
    • 161 posts
    February 28, 2015 1:26 AM EST

Serana, shes funny, cool a vamp and knows decent amount of magic could tech me some and finally  I WILL find away to marry her! lol

• 1595 posts
    February 28, 2015 4:00 AM EST

Glarthir and the Adoring Fan bring back some memories. I still hate them though

• 249 posts
    February 28, 2015 4:28 AM EST
    Creeper. All he ever wanted to do was sell drugs and bang his drum. We cool.
  • February 28, 2015 7:38 AM EST

Ulfric all the way.

• 133 posts
    February 28, 2015 9:53 AM EST

Why can I not +1 a comment?

• 125 posts
    February 28, 2015 11:11 AM EST

I choose Brynjolf; guy's as sly and wily as they come, but operates with a code of (semi) honor and is also capable of caring for those close to him (such as when, during one of the final missions of the Thieves Guild questline where you're preparing to infiltrate a dangerous house, he says that it's "the last place in Skyrim [he'd] ever want to send you". Throughout the TG questline I saw him as a bit of a big brother/mentor figure, and that feeling's just never gone away. I could just imagine him and I going around picking locks, nabbing priceless trinkets, and causing all sorts of crafty mayhem wherever we went. 

• 41 posts
    February 28, 2015 3:13 PM EST
    I know what you mean Markus. To me I felt like Delvin was a big mentor. Training me to sneak, and sending me on jobs. I would always RP delvin and I having a drink together.
    • 125 posts
    February 28, 2015 4:20 PM EST

Gotta love good ol' Delvin. Guy's got a good head on his shoulders; he sniffed out Nocturnal's curse when everyone else just rolled their eyes, offers training to the new guild recruits, and just seems like he'd be good for casual conversation (like sometimes he'll ask if something's troubling you, and that he'll listen). He'd make for a great quest buddy. 

• 237 posts
    February 28, 2015 4:32 PM EST

Kharjo.  Kitty's got my back. :]

• 457 posts
    February 28, 2015 5:08 PM EST
    I'm probably the only one here who feels this way, but I loved hanging out with Mjoll and Belrand... personable and decent fighters (as a spellsword, Belrand is a particularly versatile fighter), and just down to earth folk. I'd be happy hangin' with either.
    • 237 posts
    February 28, 2015 5:33 PM EST

In my experience, Belrand likes to do nothing but spam wards when he should be doing something with an actual purpose.  He has such a great personality, though.

• 1483 posts
    February 28, 2015 5:35 PM EST

Is Sanguine an option? 

If not - Brelyna. Definitely her. 

• 122 posts
    February 28, 2015 5:39 PM EST

Erik the Slayer. No question.

• 23 posts
    February 28, 2015 5:48 PM EST
    Me too I love Kharjo as a companion don't ask me why but when I got him I couldn't let him go ! XD
    • 159 posts
    February 28, 2015 7:24 PM EST

Delvin from the thieves guild would be a awesome guy to have as a friend. Parthunax is also a good choice. But I think the most interesting friend to have would Sheogorath Daedric prince of madness! Why? Because I think things would get so much more interesting. My last choice for a friend in skyrim woud be Galmar as he is just awesome!

• 1 posts
    February 28, 2015 7:50 PM EST
    I absolutely agree.I imagine us traveling around skyrim, having fun conversations and me teaching him to be a better adventurer.
    • 2 posts
    February 28, 2015 9:31 PM EST
    Martin Septim
    • 3 posts
    February 28, 2015 9:54 PM EST

Hroki 

• 5 posts
    February 28, 2015 10:05 PM EST

The Ebony Warrior, Mjoll, Shegorath, and Serana.

• February 28, 2015 10:08 PM EST

Ysgramor. 

• 404 posts
    February 28, 2015 10:11 PM EST
    Are followers that are mods count? If so Poet. Mjoll the Lioness is great.
    • 404 posts
    February 28, 2015 10:12 PM EST
    Uncle Sheo is a great Daedric prince to hang out with.