Forums » General Gaming

You should be ashamed of yourself!

• November 24, 2014 7:43 PM EST

Too many great comments on here, so I'm just gonna chime in and say...Resident Evil. I've wanted to play one of the games in the series for a while, but never got around to it. From what I've heard, it started off by reinventing the horror game genre, and then went on to becoming a bizarre shoot-em-up. I heard the HD edition of RE1 is coming out soon; I might have to jump on that boat.

• 2 posts
    November 25, 2014 6:39 PM EST
    First game I ever played was pokemon Gale of darkness but never played collisium and people ask what's wrong with me for not playing collisium first
    • 1 posts
    November 26, 2014 5:21 PM EST

I have never played Super Metroid. I am in the correct demographic to have played this and I have played the majority of the quality titles for the SNES. I simply have never played that one. My peers that played games back in the day all recommend it and I did play the first on the NES. I even played a little of one of the GBA Metroid games.

A part of thinks that I should go back and play it, but then when I do get time to play games at all I enjoy the comfortable hoodie that is Skyrim.

• November 29, 2014 11:52 PM EST

I didn't play a lot of classic games. My childhood gaming centered on Mario games. I rented other games, but bought very few non Mario games. It was only in adulthood that I branched out a bit to GTA-like games and fantasy RPG's.