Forums » Elder Scrolls

A party of character builds.

• 1217 posts
    January 16, 2015 4:21 PM EST
    Seriously, if no story appears for one of these parties, I might have to write one.
    • 179 posts
    January 16, 2015 6:14 PM EST

Ponty's Stalker, perhaps?

• 485 posts
    June 2, 2015 11:03 AM EDT
    Now this is an interesting discussion.
    • 743 posts
    June 2, 2015 11:41 AM EDT

FUSH -RO-SMASH!!! Easily the most popular special move in the entire CB group.

• 649 posts
    June 2, 2015 11:55 AM EDT

I´m sorry, I´m not trying to advertise my builds or something, but I just tried to imagine how would the party of all my characters look. It would be mess. But maybe one of the greatest DaD stories ever told.

The Hermit - spiritual leader of the group, preaching about the power of the Mighty Snake-Stomper. Dealing in poisons and potions, calling Mammoths to their aid.

The Greenskin - Thief and counterweight for Hermit. Every group needs a rationalist, and this one is perfect for crowdcontroling, flanking and taking enemies from afar.

The Fist of Thalmor - Undercover agent, assassin and spellcaster of the party. I surely can imagine him betraying them in the end.

Old Telvanni Enchanter - While there is orc in this party, I can really see the Enchanter as a muscle of the party. Seriously, this guy doesn´t mess around.

Jiub the Eradicator - I guess that this would be the hero of this group. Only one with some morale. And precise with arrows.

To be honest, this party looks like put together by Sheogorath himself as a joke. To people who would complain I listed only my builds, I´ll come with party of someone´s else builds. Very soon.

• 490 posts
    June 2, 2015 12:06 PM EDT

This looks like an awesome party for adventures!

• 649 posts
    June 2, 2015 12:13 PM EDT

So, here goes my anti-Thalmor group dedicated to shake with the foundations of Aldmeri Dominion

Masons´s Nemesis - Who is better than to take revenge on Thalmor than rogue inquisitor? Versatile mage controlling the battlefield with illusions, summons and fire storms.

Phil´s Knight of the Crystal Tower - The true Altmer, I believe this guy would really like to rid his people of Thalmor and bring back the old glory of the Crystal Tower. Frontline fighter as wells as ranged supporter.

Elysium´s The Fang of the Dominion - Versatile fighter skilled in the art of stealth and open combat, this Khajiit would really like to make up for his errors.

And my Fist of Thalmor - While this character is not entirely against Thalmor, he can be turned against them. Assassin of this group, being able to support with damage over time effects and paralyzing spells.

• 209 posts
    June 2, 2015 12:16 PM EDT
    Lets further specify. A party of character builds, elven themed only.
    • 649 posts
    June 2, 2015 12:25 PM EDT

So I have to kick out Fang of the Dominion?

• 100 posts
    June 2, 2015 12:30 PM EDT
    Did anyone ever post a story about their party of adventurers here? This should be a story corner event. Everytime I see this thread I want to write
    • 649 posts
    June 2, 2015 12:37 PM EDT

Right? Right?! Man, I can imagine those dialogues...Dragon Age style!

• 485 posts
    June 2, 2015 12:39 PM EDT
    That sounds like an awesome idea. Imagine short stories written for some of these party combos. I can already imagine the humorous exchanges between clashing personalities.
    • 649 posts
    June 2, 2015 12:44 PM EDT

I wish my English was that good to write stories...Well, I could. But my "grammer hoe" would go mad.

• June 2, 2015 12:47 PM EDT
    That would be so cool! Please do this! It would be great to see the characters on this site come to life in stories and exist outside of their character building pages.
    • 490 posts
    June 2, 2015 12:56 PM EDT

I tried a few times to personally write some beginning drafts of a story concerning a party adventure with my Battlemage. I am still attempting but most of what I write I don't want to post since I think it is crap.

Okan-Zeeus has a great series which incorporates 4 characters.

• 485 posts
    June 2, 2015 3:05 PM EDT
    The entire discussion is basically a fun way to advertise people's work or even advertise your own. No harm in it. Enjoy it.
    • 485 posts
    June 2, 2015 7:42 PM EDT

I call this team "The Skype Party"

My  Samurai - The tank and front line fighter. 

Teccam's Sapiarch - Long range sniper and DPS

Tai-Rai's Hist Wraith - Assassin and fighter. 

Elysium's Red Wizard - Controller and debuffer

• 64 posts
    June 2, 2015 7:45 PM EDT

I just noticed this was posted on the 3rd anniversary of Skyrim's release...

• 622 posts
    June 2, 2015 8:22 PM EDT
    <3
    • 485 posts
    June 2, 2015 9:34 PM EDT

I call this group "Team Roflstomp". The competition will find themselves hilariously outmatched by this group of heavy hitters. 

The Dark Sovereign - debilitator, controller, and heavy hitter of the group. 

The Telvanni Wizard - heavy magic damage nuke. 

The Salamander - The ultimate tank. The simple act of standing near this guy is gonna hurt

The Crimson Scar - Deadly vampire assassin they wont see coming amidst the chaos. 

• 485 posts
    March 17, 2016 10:34 PM EDT

Instead of a party, why not an army of all 1478 of Albino's builds?

• 72 posts
    March 17, 2016 10:39 PM EDT

Thread Necromancy increased to 100

Would you like to make this skill Legendary?

"Yes."

*Perks returned, skill reset to 15*

• 411 posts
    March 17, 2016 11:04 PM EDT

For the Rouge sort of Character Karvers Greenskin

For the Tank it would be Dragonborns Grey Prince

For the Mage i would pick The Hedgemage by Tae-Raid

And for the Leader i would pick Pontys Last Dragonborn

• 179 posts
    March 17, 2016 11:31 PM EDT

Hate to break it to you Curse, but that's 1440 more than I actually have.

• 1467 posts
    March 17, 2016 11:32 PM EDT

Well add Chris' builds and you guys might be a little over 1478