Forums » Elder Scrolls

A Tribute to RuneRed

• 55 posts
    October 27, 2014 7:12 PM EDT

I ran out of mead this summer, but I figure Whisky will do.

I hereby raise my glass to you Rune

• 5 posts
    October 27, 2014 7:50 PM EDT

Poor Rune, he was the first person to actually give me advice on character building. And I believe my first ever person to like one of my builds. He truly will be missed. Farewell RuneRed, HAIL RUNERED!

• 179 posts
    October 27, 2014 9:20 PM EDT

Hail!

I knew RuneRed, but I was never really friends with him. Still, it's a shame to see him go. While I might not know my vikings very well, I do know Amon Amarth, and so I post this in his honor:

• October 27, 2014 9:29 PM EDT
    Eh, why not?

Hail, RuneRed! Hopefully we'll see you at ~TES sequel~ blog! Ode to the Fallen, by Adrian Von Ziegler: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eGPuSQN2t3o
    • 127 posts
    October 29, 2014 1:14 PM EDT

Hail!

I knew you not, but my best wishes go with you.  A loss of one as renowned and prominent as you is a loss to all here.

• 17 posts
    November 4, 2014 11:52 AM EST
    Hail! All the best, rune. You will be missed.
    • 207 posts
    November 5, 2014 11:21 AM EST

Well i'm a pretty new member on the blog but i read the full ulfric is a racist, powerhungry egomaniac discussion and he had some really good arguments. i got respect for him.

Hail!

• 133 posts
    November 6, 2014 4:43 PM EST
    Damn, this makes me wish I knew RuneRed... Screw it I'll give him a "Hail!" Anyway. This was real nice of you garthar. I love this site, there is no other site on the internet that would have such great people that honour each other like this, that recognize each other as people and not just words typed on a screen.

I wish RuneRed good luck, may his adventures find him fame and fortune! He deserves it.
    • 130 posts
    November 6, 2014 5:02 PM EST

I've known RuneRed ever since I was on the site, but we were never very close. He still deserves a HAIL from me!

• 127 posts
    November 6, 2014 9:35 PM EST
    Hail!

Rune and I were never close, but he was intelligent and great at reasoning. Best of luck to him!
    • 93 posts
    November 7, 2014 3:57 PM EST

Very sad to hear this! What a great presence on the blog.