Forums » Elder Scrolls

what is mandatory on all of your character(s).

• September 18, 2014 7:32 PM EDT

What I mean by that is what do you need to do,The one thing on any of your characters,Not just roleplay wise.It could be killing any races that you don't like.Or always joining the same guild.Or always the same agenda.anything.Mine would be me ALWAYS using archery,crossbows or bows.Any sort of that fighting style is molded into my characters.

My mage used the bound bow.

My warrior used the dwarven enhanced crossbow.

My thief used the dwarven black bow of fate.

And my main charcter uses the daedric bow.

What's yours?

• 1 posts
    September 18, 2014 8:36 PM EDT

In the very beginning I rush the Aetherial Crown.

• 75 posts
    September 18, 2014 9:21 PM EDT

I always (not necessarily by choice) find my character in heavy armour. It just happens.

• 133 posts
    September 19, 2014 5:54 PM EDT
    All my characters seem to be good. At least the long lasting ones, that is. I try evil cannibals and daedric pawns and all types of nasties, but the ones that make it past level 10 are the heroes.
    • 38 posts
    September 19, 2014 6:17 PM EDT

i usually have to have 1 animal that the character HATES so every time he sees it, he must kill it

• September 19, 2014 7:17 PM EDT

Goats.definitly goats.am I right.

• September 19, 2014 11:55 PM EDT

I tend toward the heroic as well. Even my guys that start off morally grey tend to become do-gooders. I do have two decently leveled evil characters though.

• 44 posts
    September 20, 2014 12:49 AM EDT
    I tend to gravitate towards the grizzled hero... Very few of my characters have been pretty and fewer still were villains.
  • September 20, 2014 12:52 AM EDT

What do you mean by few are pretty.

• 47 posts
    September 20, 2014 1:51 AM EDT

Every single time I start a new game I have to get really good gear as fast as I can. On one of my characters I was wearing full Dwarven armor by the time I went to speak to Jarl Balgruuf for the first time. And the only reason I was wearing Dwarven was because I was holding myself back. I could have easily gotten ebony armor. XD

• 1 posts
    September 20, 2014 2:48 AM EDT

I always have to make my characters change some of their appearance throughout time. I take them to the sculptor in Riften to show some aging or experience. Maybe add some scars, some dirt on their face, longer hair and beard, that kind of thing. I feel it really adds to the whole experience. For example, I've been playing the Clever Man build with a Nord who went from middle aged with little facial hair to a gray haired old man with a huge beard. It's fun!

• 74 posts
    September 20, 2014 4:03 AM EDT

Elk.

• 44 posts
    September 20, 2014 5:54 AM EDT
    Appearance wise. They're scarred, rugged and dirty... Some I'd imagine even smelly. Not many are physically handsome or beautiful.
  • September 20, 2014 11:58 AM EDT

How?

• 2 posts
    September 21, 2014 11:45 AM EDT
    Every single character of mine has to emplimate magic in some way. Through enchanting, restoration, conjuration, spell blade, or full on mage
    • 21 posts
    September 21, 2014 7:06 PM EDT
    Looking extremely cool while kicking ass.
    • 700 posts
    September 21, 2014 10:10 PM EDT

Speech is near mandatory for my characters.  Need to make those stacks.  

• 108 posts
    September 22, 2014 3:21 AM EDT

Speech to merchant sadly. I am hooked on selling everything everywhere.