Forums » The Lounge

What is your 'Arch-Enemy'?

• 35 posts
    September 15, 2014 6:45 AM EDT

Its all in the title. Who or what is the bane of your adventure. It could be anyone or anything. They could be something you HAVE to kill or someone you hate. They could of done something unforgiving, making you just want to destroy everything to do with them. 

My sworn enemies are the pathetic goats from the land of Skyrim. Don't ask why... I just can't let a goat run past me without having and axe to the face. Though I'm definitely sure I have the record for most goats killed in a playthrough.  

• 209 posts
    September 15, 2014 8:46 AM EDT
    Are they your arch-enemy though ? Or your pet annoyance?
  • Tom
    • 624 posts
    September 15, 2014 11:05 AM EDT

Thalmor. I always take the time to harass them when I find a patrol.

• 1595 posts
    September 15, 2014 11:08 AM EDT

Assassin's. I torture them fuckers whenever they dare attack me.

• 585 posts
    September 15, 2014 11:42 AM EDT

Thieves. On low level characters they can be deadly, and can still be difficult on higher levels for certain characters.

• 1217 posts
    September 15, 2014 12:14 PM EDT

I consistently run from Gargoyles, unless I'm using an archery-proficient character, which is rarer these days, unfortunately.

• 44 posts
    September 15, 2014 12:32 PM EDT
    Trolls.... In every single RPG to date... Trolls.
    • 33 posts
    September 15, 2014 1:42 PM EDT
    Sabrecats, cave bears and the most annoying are ice wraiths because of their wonky animations and bad visibility. Maybe the Thalmor as well, when a group of three attacks me at lower levels I usually get lightning bolt spammed to death.
    • 32 posts
    September 15, 2014 1:45 PM EDT

Yup. Trolls indeed. 

• September 15, 2014 8:29 PM EDT

My worst enemy are spriggans...god damn walking green plants of hell.

• 35 posts
    September 16, 2014 2:48 AM EDT

Yes, they are my arch-enemy, for a rather embarrassing reason.. Hahah

• 47 posts
    September 16, 2014 11:22 PM EDT

My Arch Enemy is that Frost Troll that is always on the path way to the GreyBeards. When I first played Skyrim and went up those steps I ran into it and kept getting killed. I eventually had to go to whiterun, get a follower, and give them a bow with a fire enchantment. To this day I always come prepared with weapons with fire enchantments or fire spells. That thing is a monster for people who are low leveled.

• 1217 posts
    September 16, 2014 11:28 PM EDT

I bet he gets a lot of people on their first go. Frustratingly enough, the last couple of times I've been his way, a dragon has showed up at the same time, so they both got a skip XD.