Forums » Elder Scrolls

What features would you like to have in tes 6

• 1217 posts
    January 6, 2015 10:21 PM EST

It did have one. It was quite interesting to play with.

• January 7, 2015 10:13 AM EST

I'd like it to have climbing, like Daggerfall had. Being able to disarm enemies would be nice aswell.

• 11 posts
    January 7, 2015 4:38 PM EST

A karma system like in the Fallout games.

• 44 posts
    January 8, 2015 1:43 AM EST

Spell Schools... Remove this dumbed down filth from my eyes and give me real spell schools and zombie summons... especially zombie summons...

• January 9, 2015 12:15 AM EST

I'd really like a non-horse mount. The only lore friendly things I can think of are Senche-Raht and maybe Guars.  Some sort of Dwemmer contraption that you can get at the end of a long quest could work too.

I'd like to be able to pay enchanters to enchant my gear. The enchanters can vary in skill level and charge a lot of gold. The strongest enchantments however can only be done by the player.  This makes the skill worth leveling, while giving options to non-magic users.

I also miss the stats from the older games.

• 3 posts
    January 14, 2015 10:30 PM EST
    Some more stealth weapons and armor and better stealth,combat,walk,run,sheath/draw weapons,spell animations and on the wiki page I heard of shurikens that would be awesome along with new skill trees and more dragons and the ability to study shouts instead of being a dragon born which will never come back btw and the ability to have a party of up to at least four followers and like a said before a lot of more weapons and spells and wind and water spell typs and also be able to get a tame dragon shout in vanilla game and like I said before we have the choice to study shouts or not learn them at all! And I also agree there should be a karma system determining wether you get a Hero Ending,a Villian Ending or a neutral ending to give a little variety and if they make another war plot it could be more immersed like more betraying opportunities,and solders fighting in random areas and you can choose to aid either sides and you can betray your side by warning the other side of a raid,ambush,attempting capture etc well that's all I got now later
    • 622 posts
    January 14, 2015 10:55 PM EST

So... Just a Dragon Age Inquisition game? 

• 41 posts
    January 25, 2015 9:32 PM EST

I was doing a bit of research and found what I think are the weapons you're thinking of, would they be katars by any chance ?

• January 26, 2015 9:18 AM EST

Let's mix a bit with Dark Souls 2 (weapon variety and combat system) and roll a 2nd Great War at the Summerset Isles!!!

• 409 posts
    January 26, 2015 11:38 AM EST
    Better characters, deeper storylines, and a more meaningful main quest.
    • 14 posts
    January 26, 2015 12:26 PM EST

Possibly the return of the class system. I love Skyrim's skill system, but I didn't realize this until I played oblivion again a week ago. But Skyrim tends to set you off with a pretty bland character as far as skills go. And unless you're playing a straight up warrior, sometimes it can take a couple hours until you actually feel like the class you want to emulate. While in Oblivion it starts you out with a decent start in the skills of the class you selected (or your own custom class). Which helps significantly in getting the ball rolling for your playthrough. Of course Bethesda would have to strike balance between the two of course so that it wouldn't limit player creativity. But I feel the return of the class system, so long as not limiting, would help with immersion as well as RP and the general flow of your character development.

Also... throwing weapons and cloaks (Seriously, I want to play a caped knife thrower on my console).