Forums » The Lounge

Favorite Disney Villan!

• 159 posts
    August 25, 2014 9:30 PM EDT

Myself and Bryn had been talking about our favorite Disney villains and it gave me the idea for this discussion! Now my top two favorite villains  would have to be Dr.faciler from the Princess frog as he is extremely charismatic(compared to most Disney villains), has a awesome song "Friends on the other side",  and his  motivations are selfish but understandable. My other favorite Disney villain would be Shere Khan the tiger from the first Disney Jungle book animated film.  Why? He uses fear effortlessly, he uses his intellect and force to manipulate the  other animals, and like Dr.faciler has a remarkable singing voice. Now who's your favorite Villain from a Disney film? Why do you like him/her? Can you relate to them? Do they have any cool songs? Let me see your thoughts!

• 622 posts
    August 25, 2014 9:36 PM EDT

Scar! All the way o3o

• August 25, 2014 9:41 PM EDT
    Claude Frollo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. He is not relatable to the average person because he *ahem* kills an innocent woman, locks her deformed son in a bell tower, lusts after a woman half his age, tries to kill her, and says he's better than the rabble down below. I just like him because he's so obviously evil but so convinced of his righteousness that it's kind of fascinating to watch. He also sings one of my favorite Disney songs, "Hellfire."

My second is Hades from Hercules. Not one of my favorite movies, but James Woods was absolutely hilarious as Hades.
  • August 25, 2014 9:48 PM EDT

Davy jones,from pirates of the carabian.