Forums » Elder Scrolls

Are There Any Good Dawngaurd Video Walkthroughs for the Vampire

• 36 posts
    July 12, 2014 9:24 AM EDT

The title is pretty self explanatory, I am looking for some good video walkthroughs for the vampire side of Dawnguard.  I have played Dawnguard multiple times but have never played through the vampire side before {My characters are almost always good guys) and I was thinking about playing through it with my latest chrarcter.  However, I wanted to watch a walkthrough to see if I actually liked playing through that side.  I know the quests are practically the same as the Dawnguard side but I still want to see it played through the vampire side before I choose.

My problem is that I'm finding it difficult to find a walkthrough that I can sit through as most of the ones I find I can't stand as the people playing them usually are clueless about TES lore and the game in general.  Most of them also have the usual overpowered, daedric armor using characters that have no actual build to them at all.  If someone could point me to some decent walkthroughs I would greatly appreciate it.  I am not looking for a walkthrough based around any certain build so any kind of character will work, although I am playing as more of a warrior so something along the lines of that would be a plus just I could see how that would play out.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• July 12, 2014 11:49 AM EDT

I watch a lot of u-tube and I watch a lot of that stuff for fun.so,just look up complete dawnguard walkthrough or dawnguard vampire walkthrough and or without commentary.