Forums » The Lounge

Female Gamers Blog by a man

• 26 posts
    February 6, 2012 10:19 AM EST

In the Girl gamers Group I posted a Blog about Female Gamers but there are two sides to every question so I decided to open a discussion where the men here could participate. http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/girl-gamers/forum/topics/female-gamers-blog-by-a-man

When I first came out of the old age closet a few of the young men decided that due to my advanced years I was an expert on love life.  I wasn't and am not now but I was a good 'listener'.  I heard a few real horror stories. 

Please read the blog carefully.  I strongly suggest keeping your comments general and impersonal.  No livid details, please.  Remember that just as all men are not identical neither are all women.  We are here because we have a common interest with you men.  We love the TES games and others that you play.  Those of us here just want to be treated as equals, no special privileges, just one of the guys.

I do like to hear what different people think, that is how I learn and stay young.

• 773 posts
    February 6, 2012 10:38 AM EST

Ooooh

Well, I think I'll hold my peace for now, but I do look forward to seeing how this one develops.

I did laugh out loud at what Shannon wrote on the Girl Gamers thread though