Forums » Elder Scrolls

Just a Thought..

• 2 posts
    March 8, 2014 7:08 AM EST

I think they should make one more DLC involving werewolves, and werebears and were-hunters :/ idk just think i "Silver Hand" was a lil weak haha hmm i actually have a small layout of how the main quest would proceed haha thats not weird right? :/ just checking.. haha

• 271 posts
    March 8, 2014 8:05 AM EST
    That IS wierd as you say.

haha
    • 2 posts
    March 8, 2014 8:51 AM EST

LOL yea i thought so 2.  kinda seemed like a decent idea, after the Vampires, plus the Silver Hand are a bit..well lame lol

• 271 posts
    March 10, 2014 3:49 PM EDT

I was kidding man! a silver Hand- DLC has been discussed me thinks, tho Bethesda said there would be nothing more on that front...

• 622 posts
    March 10, 2014 6:14 PM EDT

I would have preferred to have a werewolf VS vampire DLC then Dawnguard. Don't get me wrong, Dawnguard is pretty cool but I don't like the faction Dawnguard as much as I like the vampires. Having them being secretly werewolves with another faction hunting them would have been kinda cool...

• 47 posts
    March 10, 2014 6:17 PM EDT

Thats what i thought Dawnguard would be, when i heard about the new werewolf perks i assumed the Dawnguard would be werewolves, also watching Tyrannicorns battle of Dawnguard gave me false impressions for the DLC. I was going through the whole DLC waiting for Isran to reveal himself to be a werewolf

• 15 posts
    March 11, 2014 2:14 PM EDT

This absolutley, I was hoping for this. Werewolfs vs Vampires. My main toon is a werewolf, I do a lot of RP-ing and I just think they are awesome. I was so dissapointed the moment I transformed into a werewolf in the middle of fort Dawnguard (when I was one of the Dawnguard) to see them all starting to attack me. Especially with the Dawnguard DLC, I mean come on, how awesome would it have been if there was a quest where you would have to fight in a big battle where 50+ werewolfs attack 50+ transformed vampires and gargoyles. Most epic shit ever. This for me is like my main wish for the next Elder Scrolls game, a storyline about a war between the werewolfs and vampires.