Forums » Elder Scrolls

Whats the worst thing you've done in skyrim.

• 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 4:58 PM EST

Over the week it suddenly hit me ''I've done some sick shit in Skyrim'' and I thought ''maybe I am not the only one, maybe the guys on the Skyrim blog also have done some regrettable deeds, or at least deeds that made them feel bad''. So with that I created this, post below the depraved acts you have committed, just restrict it to vanilla Skyrim and official dlcs.

• 12 posts
    February 14, 2014 5:17 PM EST

I think it would be slaughtering a few cities on one of my characters to see how long would I last and how high I could get my bounty. . Also murdering giants for their toes. 

• 185 posts
    February 14, 2014 5:22 PM EST

I once backstabbed every killable follower in the game...

I was really bored (Level 81, Completed every questline in the game, First character)

• 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 5:25 PM EST

Ah yes, the long lasting pastime of giant killing. The tall sentient creatures are often slaughtered for the toes as ingestion of said toes can either be an elixir of strength or a deadly stamina poison. Alas this sport releases wild angry mammoths into the wild. Beware!

• 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 5:40 PM EST

In that case, what did you do that your character would regret doing if they had emotions. Or what would you did you do that would cause regret if you were in said video game. Please look at this question from the characters P.O.V

• 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 5:42 PM EST

And so the champion of Sithis and Mephela strikes out, wielding the ebony blade he/she seeks to do what no other person has done, to send the souls of all who so foolishly trusted him straight to the void.

• 185 posts
    February 14, 2014 5:47 PM EST

And so the champion of Sithis and Mephela strikes out, wielding The Blade Of Woe he seeks to do what no other person has done, to send the souls of all who so foolishly trusted him straight to the void.

• 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 5:48 PM EST

In that case has there ever been anything in-game that has invoked emotion in you? 

• 185 posts
    February 14, 2014 5:55 PM EST

I might do that again in my death knight (But killing entire cities and not only my followers) on legendary difficulty and I will delete the save if I die, but not with the blade of woe or stealth, I will destroy entire cities with my daedric greatsword ( Stormbringer ) and legions of undead...

Let's see how many cities I can destroy!

• 856 posts
    February 14, 2014 5:56 PM EST

Most of my characters remain true to their convictions, so they have no major regrets. However, I played a 'naïve' character once that trusted that Argonian in Solitude; he regretted helping him. And he made lots of 'mistakes'.

(nice role-play question)

• 1483 posts
    February 14, 2014 6:07 PM EST
    It's different for each character. Simple parts of gameplay that we don't even consider usually can and should have impact on your character's personality. For example, killing. Killing only one person changes the character morally, it can have various effects from hardening him emotionally to completely breaking him. One of my characters regretted killing his first person so much that she never hurt another living being, even in self-defense. She was healing random animals and NPCs that came to her aid in combat and spent most of the time sneaking past enemies. Another character regretted his decision to help the Imperials to the point of suicide...
    • 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 6:27 PM EST

Sigh..Ill take what I can.

• 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 6:28 PM EST

Go forth brother, go forth and conquer. 

• 661 posts
    February 14, 2014 6:29 PM EST
    Go forth, and die.
    • 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 6:30 PM EST

Yes I see what you are saying, seeing the seep out of a creature, knowing your are the reason it shall not live to see tomorrow, it can be hard. 

• 661 posts
    February 14, 2014 6:32 PM EST
    Well its bad but I dont feel like I regret it. I usually Sith Throw that one Snow Elf after he is dead. Im certain everyone has done this too, and never fought the urge to not do so.
    • 661 posts
    February 14, 2014 6:33 PM EST
    Sith Throwing in general is probably the worst thing Ive done to anybody in Skyrim.
    • 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 6:35 PM EST

Thanks. And that was bundle of emotions for my first Khajiit character, regret for knowing that he was responsible for the death of those sailors, anger at the Argonian siblings for their betrayal, and pure ecstasy when he gutted Jaree-Ra like the scum he was. It was that that caused him to raze any bandit camp he came across.

• 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 6:59 PM EST

Then in that case you could say your character was feeling some rage toward the elf, maybe throwing him as a sigh of his dominance in fighting?

• 2 posts
    February 14, 2014 7:02 PM EST
    This is an awsome roleplay question. I for one am not a hardcore roleplayer but injecting feelings of regret, remorse, shame for murder in cold blood to the point of affecting your characters persona and way of life then I say kudos you have fulfilled every roleplayers dream of creating a true roleplay good job Immanuel
    • 661 posts
    February 14, 2014 7:06 PM EST
    Uh yeah... Kinda the point of throwing a dead body. But honestly first time I played that dlc I noticed Serana picked him up and my character was like. I can pick this sucka up too. My imperial was a bit of a sexist. Well at least towards Serana
    • 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 7:22 PM EST

Serena picked him up? How?

• 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 7:22 PM EST

Thanks for the reply/props.

• 661 posts
    February 14, 2014 7:28 PM EST
    I dont know man! But I think it involved her moving her arms man! Holy Ben Christ man! I didnt even realize she picked him until now man!
    :p
    • 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 7:37 PM EST

Well that's certainly and interesting idea. If she can activate the grip power then she has been holding out on me.