Forums » Elder Scrolls

The Akiviri

• January 22, 2014 3:22 PM EST

Do you  guys think there should be an akiviri elder scrolls game made? if so tell me what you would want it to include: story and etc....

• 61 posts
    January 22, 2014 3:48 PM EST

I'd like to see Akavir in an ES game, maybe in a DLC or as a whole game. Mainly because Akavir sounds like a cool place, but also because I'd like to clarify a few thinks that are not really revealed even to the characters in the game itself, for example: what exactly are the Tsaesci? Are the Tang-Mo monkeys or apes? Is Tosh Raka really a dragon? I'd like to see those things for myself and also the origins of the Akaviri Dragon hunters. It would be very interesting.

• 41 posts
    January 22, 2014 3:54 PM EST
    I really think in elderscrolls 6 should somehow incorpriate that, whether they are the enemy, or include them as playable races with a separate story
    • 149 posts
    January 22, 2014 4:33 PM EST

It would be cool to see. They implemented the snow elves in Dawnguard, so they're obviously not against bringing in races other than the default ten.

• 8 posts
    January 22, 2014 8:28 PM EST
    I think that an Akavir DLC or full game would be a really good idea, manly because after playing Morrowind through Skyrim, I'm kind of bored think Tamriel. And because I like the look of the Tsaesci, Tang Mo, Po Tun, and Kamal Races. I would be a very exciting mix-up.
  • January 23, 2014 3:18 PM EST

they might but they might not, elder scrolls online is supossed to be set 2000 years before the time of elder scrolls V and i think if they do include them they should be playable because of the fact that we havnt gotten the chance yet.... and come on who wouldnt want to be a Tang- Mo? idk about you guys but that sounds awesome

• January 23, 2014 3:21 PM EST

as much as i love tamriel i agree :) we should definatley set our sights to new shores... it would be both fun and exciting! so on that note i think a full game is key to my thoughts :)