Forums » Elder Scrolls

Favorite build?

• 41 posts
    January 15, 2014 7:35 PM EST
    Everyone has a favorite build on the site so what is yours? There is no shame in having your own build as a favorite. My favorite builds are: oz the great and powerful, and the viridian witch, anyways leave a comment below on your favorite build
    • 194 posts
    January 15, 2014 8:29 PM EST

My favorite build was deleted for lack of likes some time ago, and it was embarrassing to watch because he literally got ran out of town for joking about gingers not having souls. Even though his build was better than 90% of what dwells in the bloodworks. I liked it, in both ways, and I am a ginger. And I'm not lying; people literally said they withheld their likes because of the ginger joke. It was immature, surprisingly, on the viewers' part.

Anyway, it was a build about soul trapping people and making items that represented them and displaying them in your home. I found it in the google cache and screen shotted it and really want to put it somewhere, but I'm sure somebody will delete it. Such a shame... Or as NPCs would say... "What a waste..."

• 41 posts
    January 15, 2014 9:34 PM EST

Wow that build sounds awsome can you accept my friend request so you can PM it to me

• 95 posts
    January 17, 2014 2:02 AM EST

Fearmonger

Shaper

Kingslayer

Berserker

Progenitor

And my current one, it is not posted (yet?) :D

• 249 posts
    January 17, 2014 2:29 AM EST
    Fearmonger < Nethermancer

...I may be a bit biased >:)
    • 14 posts
    January 28, 2014 12:29 AM EST

1. the Heretic

2. he Fearmonger

3. the Demonhunter

3. the Assassini

4. the Histmaster

5. and of course the Sword singer.

• 127 posts
    January 28, 2014 12:39 AM EST
    The cryptstalker is my favorite!
    • 158 posts
    January 28, 2014 12:54 AM EST
  • Jen
    • 88 posts
    January 28, 2014 1:46 PM EST

The Arcane Archer

The Purifier

The Alik'r (which actually brought me to the site, and I forgot to like it)

The Traveling Bard

The Treasure Hunter