Forums » Elder Scrolls

What blogs are you reading?

• 158 posts
    January 8, 2014 9:21 AM EST

I'd like to start reading more blog stuff, but I don't know where to start! Seems like the cup overfloweth in terms of fascinating reading material on this site.  What blogs/storylines are you currently reading?  What stories would you recommend?  Or, how do you find and choose the blogs that you do read?

• January 8, 2014 9:29 AM EST

I've been reading Sonneca's blog, and Arm's blog is pretty good. How I find blog post to read is by talking to the writer of the blog. Having a conversation with them gets me more interested in their work. This way, it's not a random reading their work. I know them, and they know me. 

• 1483 posts
    January 8, 2014 9:34 AM EST

I suggest reading Kynareth's blog, Armathyx's, Kyrielle's for the start. They are awesome! Shor's and Soneca's are also amazing as well as Saryn's 

• 360 posts
    January 8, 2014 10:25 AM EST

I've been reading Shor's and Arma's, along with Ramah's, and Rob's

• 158 posts
    January 8, 2014 1:05 PM EST

Thanks, all!  These should definitely keep me diverted until I kick this stupid flu I've got, and help me think about what I might want to eventually write if I ever get around to it :)  Much appreciated!

• 661 posts
    January 8, 2014 1:32 PM EST

If you haven't heard of Master Zixx yet then I suggest you check the Master's work. His stuff is brilliant.

Here is his blog posts. ...

• 47 posts
    January 8, 2014 2:42 PM EST

I've only been reading Sonnecas 'The Outsider'. I could really do with reading more blogs though however i don't know what to read, i don't want something thats like already 70+ chapters in or i'll never catch up

• 158 posts
    January 8, 2014 6:25 PM EST

I just read a bunch of Armathyx's stuff earlier today, and I enjoyed it a bunch. Excellent recommendation, you guys - looking forward to reading the rest!

• 158 posts
    January 8, 2014 11:05 PM EST

I am also enjoying Rob's work as well - his Orc and Breton characters drew me right in!

• 360 posts
    January 8, 2014 11:08 PM EST

Usually I would not plug my own work but, have you tried mine yet? you might like it 

• 158 posts
    January 8, 2014 11:58 PM EST

I'm getting there - I've been reading and writing all day, so yours is quickly moving up the list :)

• 158 posts
    January 9, 2014 12:26 AM EST

Yes, indeed, you are absolutely right that I'd like it! I'm enjoying the group dynamic!