Forums » Elder Scrolls

If you were in Skyrim, how would your typical day plan out?

• 365 posts
    December 15, 2013 2:23 PM EST

Go to the Bannered Mare? Maybe a spot of light thieving in the Winking Skeever? Have a nice chat with Maramal in the temple and pray? Maybe even do a light bit of rabbit hunting with a crossbow if you're feeling adventurous?

• 29 posts
    December 15, 2013 2:26 PM EST

I would totally spend my days at the College of Winterhold, learning magic and going on field trips.

I'd also spend a lot of time in the library as well, reading ancient books and learning how to become stronger.

Then I'd go to Whiterun, talk the Jarl and get him to sign something for me, walk down to Nazeem and say "In your face Nazeem, looks like I get to the Cloud District after all!"

• 185 posts
    December 15, 2013 2:34 PM EST

I would spend my days kicking thalmor ass .

Now on a more serious note,I would become a dawnguard and beat the shit out of every vampire on the world.

Because I Can.

• 70 posts
    December 15, 2013 4:33 PM EST

I would sleep in the pubs around Skyrim, and stay mostly in the Whiterun/Falkreath area. Early in the day I would mainly do some hunting and maybe seek out some Alchemy ingredients, then I would spend the evening loitering around town and selling the stuff I had found. Probably avoid the Rift because of all the bears, and the criminals.

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    December 15, 2013 5:29 PM EST

I'd get myself a wagon, an ox, a dog and someone stronger than me and go wandering and adventuring throughout the land.

Get up, break camp and eat. See where the road takes me. Set up camp and eat, sleep.

• December 15, 2013 6:31 PM EST

Get up. Get dressed. Get fed by my hawt young thing of a nord wife. Go to work. Go home. Snuggle with my hawt young thing of a nord wife. Go to sleep. Repeat.

• 91 posts
    December 15, 2013 6:47 PM EST

Wake up and go to work as an alchemist or scholar (preferably in Whiterun). Get paid and use my gold on booze and women seeing as there isn't much else for a weak milk drinker from our world to do in a land like Skyrim, then go to bed. Rinse and repeat.

• 39 posts
    December 15, 2013 11:32 PM EST
    Firstly I'll buy a wombat, get a barrel or mead bottles and dim around, thats for when I'm bored. But normally I would bring my wombat with me to the college, hang around and play basketball between lessons, maybe chill at the library with my wombat and a couple of friends. After the scool day I'll go to the pub (with my wombat) get an ale to go and head back home to windhelm.
    • 5 posts
    December 16, 2013 9:00 AM EST
    I will build a small farm outside whiterun and make friend with all redguard, because I like them and I really wanted to learn their fighting art and become one of them. Every redguard except Nazeem, I will burned down his farm to shut his mouth. And also have a sabre cat as my pet to defend my corps.
  • December 16, 2013 10:30 AM EST

If theres a typical day in skyrim, well I'd build a smithy and I'd be the best blacksmith in skyrim. I'd travel to the cities and sell my armour and weapons. I'd get into alchemy too, we'd have a nice garden full of plants. Some weekends we'd go into the mountains or into the caves with my housecarl and have an adventure or watch the sunrise from the top of the mountains.