Forums » Elder Scrolls

Dead thrall's equipment

• 95 posts
    December 9, 2013 9:38 AM EST

Hi guys,

I'd like to know how the dead thrall's equipment works. I've read 3 different things:

-The Thrall will use only the equipments they die in. It can be enchanted or improved by smithing, but it has to be exactly the specific item they die in (e.g if it dies in an ebony helmet, you have to put exactly that helmet on it, no other ebony helmet).

-The Thrall will use only the equipments they are spawned in (in my interpretation that means they use the equipment what was on him when you cast the dead thrall spell on him for the FIRST TIME), so before raising it, you can put any equipment of your choice on it, it will use it.

-The Thrall will use any item given to him that meets his proficiencies.

All the 3 informations can be found on Elder Scrolls Wiki: elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dead_Thrall

3 completely different info on the same page. Which one is true???? 

Thanks in advance 

• 1913 posts
    December 9, 2013 12:58 PM EST
    Hmm... If I were to give faendal nightingale armor and killed him and then brought him back... I could use the armor glitch to get multiple copies!!!! Serana and me can match :D
    • 95 posts
    December 9, 2013 1:11 PM EST
    :( I have level 100 enchanting and I wanted to create a nice gear for a mage thrall. I have to rethink it :D And what if it didn't wear a helmet at all? Will it wear the one I give him?