Forums » Elder Scrolls

Khajiit

• 36 posts
    December 8, 2013 6:18 PM EST
    Should a KHAjiit join the stormcloaks or imperials don't turn this into a you guys are racist well no you guys are elf loving suckers fight and give an explanation why you chose what you did.
    • 739 posts
    December 8, 2013 6:21 PM EST

That's possibly the worst formed sentence I've ever seen written on this blog...and that's saying something.

• 365 posts
    December 8, 2013 6:37 PM EST

"I think it's trying to communicate...what do we do?" - Well-Known Meme.

I think he's simply asking if a Khajiit would join the Stormcloak Faction for the Civil War.

...And that he doesn't want it to turn into a racist discussion, about the fact that Ulfric hates elves etc.

To answer your question, though: Yeah, why not? It depends where the character's feelings truly lie; with the Empire, or the 'rightful' () Stormcloaks.

• 856 posts
    December 8, 2013 6:49 PM EST

I think a KHAjiit should join the stormcloaks or imperials as long as the coin is good because many of these guys would make a good mercenary roleplay since mercenaries fight for money perhaps they would not.

• 36 posts
    December 8, 2013 6:51 PM EST
    Thank you for spelling it right
    • 36 posts
    December 8, 2013 6:51 PM EST
    Right on Nelaf
    • 194 posts
    December 8, 2013 7:24 PM EST

elf loving suckers... damn

• 45 posts
    December 8, 2013 10:58 PM EST

No one of any race should join the Stormcloaks. Ulfric is nothing but a narrow-minded idealist whose arrogance is only exceeded by his selfishness. He has no clue who the real enemy is, (the Thalmor) and as a result has to have a scapegoat. This scapegoat is the Empire.

• December 8, 2013 11:00 PM EST

You forget he has + 10 charisma AND a good point. Check and mate.

• 45 posts
    December 8, 2013 11:02 PM EST

What good point is that?

• 45 posts
    December 8, 2013 11:06 PM EST

So do I. With that being said, only a united Empire, founded by Talos, can reinstate the legal worship of Talos. Ulfric just can't delay gratification, that's all.

• December 8, 2013 11:16 PM EST

the point is, if skyrim wants to be independent, let her

• 856 posts
    December 8, 2013 11:18 PM EST

I was being a bit cheekish anyways; I used the OP's sentence structure for my response.. Actually, I think most Khajiit would avoid the war altogether.

• December 8, 2013 11:45 PM EST

The fact that ralof says you don't have to be a nord to fight for skyrims freedom says it all. Though, admittedly, being a nord helps

• 856 posts
    December 9, 2013 12:02 AM EST

Hell, the nords are divided about 50/50, Stormcloak/Empire. So why would another race get involved when the nords themselves are split?

• 89 posts
    December 9, 2013 1:24 AM EST

I tend to think that this question can't be answered without a deeper glimpse into this Khajiit's backstory. Elswyr was taken by the Aldmeri Dominion, and a Khajiit may either support or dislike this. Certainly some Nords are racist (how often have I been called a carpet?), which is motivation to fight Ulfric, but many are good people. A mercenary would more likely join the Empire, based on the side more likely to eventually win as well as the side with more secure funding to pay auxiliary mercenaries, but the Stormcloaks' style of guerilla warfare is more suited to a Khajiit's skillset. And a criminal Khajiit may not want to join a side. Conflict breeds profits, and if guards are busy fighting each other they're not chasing you.

• 36 posts
    December 9, 2013 8:48 AM EST
    Shoe can I see your arm bone cause I wonder what it looks like cause you know when you shout everyone is like holy crap shors bones