Forums » Elder Scrolls

Never answered Werewolf features

• 95 posts
    November 24, 2013 7:33 AM EST

Hi guys :)

I would like to know some infos about werewolves:

-Level cap of Howl of Terror? I mean the cap with and without the added werewolf perk, cap with and without the totem. I also read that Kindred mage, Animage and Aspect of terror perk affect it (Credit: Teccam's Loup-Garou build). But what is the original level cap (with/without the totem and the perk)?

-There are some moves that instantly kill enemies like: Lifts the enemy and decapitates it; Leaps on enemy and bites its throat or rips its chest; Grabs its head with one hand and throws enemy away. How many % chance these moves have to happen?

Thanks in advance

• 8 posts
    November 27, 2013 10:18 AM EST

I answered your first question in my Wolf guide, it appears to cap at 30.

As to the second, the game has coded values: 'KillMoveRandom' (default: 50%), and 'DecapitationChance' (default: 40%). They only trigger as finishers. Its not a chance to do a one hit kill, but raterh a chance to finish an opponent below a certain health threshold, it essentially replaces the last hit or last couple hits you would have to do. Other things like positioning, enemy type, terrain/obstetrical and just plain chance seem to be factors. Also, if you use the slow time ability suggested in my Wolf build, finishers wont trigger for the duration as the kill cam uses a similar slow time effect. They are supposed to only happen on the last enemy in combat, as they leave you somewhat vulnerable. 

The don't do extra damage: they're aesthetic 

• 95 posts
    November 27, 2013 10:52 AM EST
    Thanks so much :)
    • 8 posts
    November 27, 2013 11:07 AM EST

You're very welcome.