Forums » General Gaming

More Playable Races

• 15 posts
    January 19, 2012 2:40 PM EST

I made this just because I was curious if you guys could take any race from the elder scrolls universe and make it playable what would it be, give a little bit about the race, why you would want to play one and how you might like them to implemented into the game or possibly a future Elder Scrolls game.       This is just out of curiosity!

Sorry if there's been something like this on the blog before but I haven't been on that much lately.

• 739 posts
    January 19, 2012 2:54 PM EST

Were going to get the usual responses here like "I wanna be a dwemer"!

I'll try and be different: Dremora gets my vote!

• 297 posts
    January 19, 2012 3:18 PM EST

i wanna be a dwemer!

i dont care if it is the usual response mason i really do wanna role one,i have always been taken by the dwemer more than any other, their lore is for lack of a better word inticing i want to actually play one at some point i wont ever be ashamed of that

• 15 posts
    January 19, 2012 3:25 PM EST

oops...I forgot to put my choice in the post...well I would want to be a Tang-Mo because running around a s a crazy ape sounds awesome, and I feel like there aren't enough beast races...we've got three human races and thats enough because we're all human here, I think but anyhow I feel like it's boring to play as something that you already are, I like to play something completely different and 4 Mer races is enough we need MORE BEASTIES!!!!

• 739 posts
    January 19, 2012 4:02 PM EST

LOL! It took only minutes for someone to shout the D word!