Forums » Elder Scrolls

What mission do you wish was added in skyrim?

• 41 posts
    October 20, 2013 6:55 PM EDT

If i had to choose a mission that I would like to see in skyrim, it would defiantly have to be one based of the Salem witches. Like have a extra town that is basically Salem, and have like the crucible going on but skyrim style, and you can either help the people stop the witches or help the witches take over, or get a way or something along those lines

• 485 posts
    October 20, 2013 7:09 PM EDT
    An alternate theives guild quest line where you help Mjoll the Lioness run the thieves guild out of Riften and bring Maven to justice.

Being able to join the vigil

Aedra quest lines i guess.
    • 89 posts
    October 20, 2013 8:26 PM EDT

Civil War quests that gave you more of a sense of battle rather than stupid little fort raids.

A second Civil War questline against the Forsworn or aiding them to take the Reach.

• 10 posts
    October 20, 2013 10:09 PM EDT

1. A war with the Dominion after completing either the Imperial or Stormcloak questline.

2. Form an alliance with Miraak to help him break free from Hermaeus Mora's grasp and take over Solstheim together.

3. Daedric quest from Jyggalag.

I still have more but these three are my favorite.

• 661 posts
    October 21, 2013 4:55 PM EDT

A mission to destroy the Blades.

• 159 posts
    October 21, 2013 5:15 PM EDT

yes! RISE UP BROTHER! 

• 2 posts
    October 27, 2013 7:13 AM EDT

My brother suggested something to me the other day, a quest where you join the silver hand and make it known that the companions are werewolves

• 1483 posts
    October 27, 2013 8:41 AM EDT

A quest to destroy the Companions!

• 409 posts
    October 27, 2013 8:48 AM EDT
    I want a Greybeard`s questline where I can obtain a shout skill tree to become a true master of the Thuum and I want a blades questline where I can unlock a skill line where I become a better dragon slayer. Both of these skill lines should have the perks unlocked with dragon souls and I should be able to join both.
    • 159 posts
    October 27, 2013 9:13 AM EDT

I would love a quest line involving druid magic and learning throught trials of nature things like that! I would also wish a  to join mirrak and harkon! also I think there should have been a quest where you become a wearbear 

• 28 posts
    October 27, 2013 12:06 PM EDT

I'd like to essentially see opposites to the current faction questlines, similar to how there are two civil war questlines and two Dawnguard questlines. Would have been nice to enroll in the Penitus Oculatus or drive the Thieves Guild out of business.

• 159 posts
    October 27, 2013 3:58 PM EDT

I would also love a dark joining the thalmor questline!

• 55 posts
    October 27, 2013 4:51 PM EDT

I felt i had to comment on this:

The Salem witch trials is actually a really tragic story, and a lesson on mankinds ignorance and superstition. I think it would be very wrong to put those events in a game and have any kind of mission related to witchcraft in it.

To actually answer the topic though, then i'd wish for anything that would expand the companions questline in particular as i think its way too short.

• 856 posts
    October 27, 2013 5:00 PM EDT

I have to agree with Toveor here. Skyrim 'witches' are fictional, but the Salem trials are a real-life tragic event. Also, real witches (wiccans) are peaceful (wiccan rede) and nothing like the witches we see in Skyrim.

• October 27, 2013 5:47 PM EDT
    An alternative to the Thieves Guild that is more like the Robin Hood-esque guild that the Gray Fox had been running.
    • 95 posts
    November 22, 2013 7:00 AM EST

Wooooww Dude this is exactly why I clicked on the topic :D Sometimes it's boring. Always go to dungeons and closed places, while Skyrim's outside world is so epic and beauty. I would like to play more big battles. There should be much more quest that u play outside :)

• 622 posts
    November 22, 2013 7:08 AM EST

Anti-Theives Guild questline
    Vigilants of Stendar questline
    More Aedra quests
    Bigger Blades questline where you can help or destroy them
    Joinable Silver Hand faction and more werewolf-centered quests (like packs!)
    Pirate quests! (Sorry, just finsihed AC4, had to :P)

• 104 posts
    November 22, 2013 11:01 AM EST
    A Sleepy Hollow like investigation. Or just more detective missions. Speaking of which, any recommendations?
  • Al
    • 23 posts
    November 22, 2013 11:39 AM EST

Some more missions for the Temples would be cool for Divine aligned characters.

• 104 posts
    November 22, 2013 4:27 PM EST
    Yes. This.
    • 2 posts
    November 22, 2013 5:13 PM EST
    Silver hand quests And Thalmor quests!
    • 41 posts
    November 22, 2013 5:32 PM EST
    Pirates would be sick! I preordered AC4 I think it's the best one
  • December 29, 2013 6:33 PM EST

More follower quests would be cool. After hearing Uthgerd's back story the first time, I assumed that I'd be able to help her make amends with the Companions, sadly this was not the case. Also after I destroyed the Dark Brotherhood I was disappointed that I couldn't do the same to the other major guilds. As mentioned, The Companions and Thieves guild both have in-game enemies that I'd like a chance to join. For the Mage College, I figure there could be a group of hot-headed Nords living in Winterhold who want to take them out.