Forums » Elder Scrolls

Animal Spirit character build contest purposal!

• 24 posts
    September 27, 2013 5:33 PM EDT

For those of you who participated in my Animal Spirit discussion, I would like to propose an idea. The idea is a character building contest based off of people's results from the Animal Spirit Quiz. For example: If the result of your quiz was a spider, you could create a build based off of poisons and Alchemy in correlation with your animal spirit.

I am just trying to pool people's thoughts, and see if this is something they would be interested and participate in. As far as judges and hosts, I haven't got that far yet, nor am I starting. I first want to clear this with the guys running the Character Building Group and see if they would allow it.

Comment if you think this would be a good idea or if you think it wouldn't pick up very fast if at all. I am just gauging thoughts and taking notes.

http://www.jerismithready.com/quiz/

• Kuz
    • 18 posts
    September 27, 2013 7:53 PM EDT

If i recall there were a good number of spirt animals you could be which will mean alot of variations. Also how about adding the link to the site into the discussion. That could help people get ideas or introduce the concept to others who do not know what you are speaking of.

• 167 posts
    September 27, 2013 8:04 PM EDT

It'd be neat, but the current contest isn't even decided yet.

• 180 posts
    September 27, 2013 8:07 PM EDT

I'll take it up as a possible future contest if it proves a popular idea on this discussion.

• 24 posts
    September 28, 2013 9:31 AM EDT

That's great! I thought I'd bring the idea up to you guys, being as my pic got like 90 comments and my discussion was pretty popular as well.

• 277 posts
    September 28, 2013 10:14 AM EDT

You mean something like this or this or this ? Awesome, I love these kinds of builds!

• 24 posts
    September 28, 2013 10:55 AM EDT

Essentially, yes! I think people will really get into the builds, seeing as they have a personal connection to them, from the quiz. Their animal spirit will be reflected in the build.

• 116 posts
    September 28, 2013 1:19 PM EDT
    I really think I could make a build based around the spirit of the wolverine. This would be a good contest
    • 24 posts
    September 28, 2013 2:06 PM EDT

The quiz is posted here now as well so enjoy!