Forums » Elder Scrolls

The Character Build Deathmatch: Discussion

• 557 posts
    September 11, 2013 11:47 PM EDT

Hello all, Emer here!

It's time for yet another Character Build Deathmatch! This week, Host Ponty has chosen the following combatants:

Give each build a read, and then cast your vote! And remember to be sure to "Like" the build you voted for!

• 773 posts
    September 12, 2013 12:20 PM EDT

There were a lot of 'meh' builds for me this week - none especially stood out for me, but I didn't hate any of them either

In the end I went for The Commoner. It's a bit different to the usual, and I like 'different'

• 108 posts
    September 13, 2013 4:49 AM EDT

I like deathmatches, because they free up names for better but similare named/themed builds.

• 51 posts
    September 13, 2013 6:40 AM EDT

I voted for The Ash Hunter. It is another Ash based build but I liked the premise of the build. 

I have to give The Commoner a shoutout. I really like the approach of him being a new adventurer, who isn't a master of anything, but instead taking on the world as the common man would. A fitting name for the build I'd say :D

• 708 posts
    September 14, 2013 7:40 PM EDT

So which build won the deathmatch? The poll is gone but I don't see any post about the result

• 1483 posts
    September 14, 2013 7:44 PM EDT

I think Ash Hunter won with the Commoner on second place. 

• December 22, 2014 3:02 PM EST

Huh!  Oh well, guess nothing lasts forever.  Kind of expected him to outlive Dreadfall.  {Shrugs.}