Forums » Elder Scrolls

New Build Testers Needed!

• 11 posts
    September 5, 2013 3:16 PM EDT

Who wants to help with some new builds, testers will be given full credit for their work, and kep in mind ill only select three testers seeing as i only have three builds

• 11 posts
    September 5, 2013 3:17 PM EDT

Hey,

I am trying to start a new build and ive been doing research into it. i have a couple of categories for you to help me choose from, cause im still new but have the basic grasp of the game.

Orc heavy trooper

Ma.s> Heavy Armour, Two handed, One Handed, Smithing, Enchanting, and Archery.

Mi.s>One handed, light armour, alchemy, and again Smithing( both major and minor because its easy to level up)

This warrior strikes hard and takes major blows. He can Down enemies in one fell swoop.

Elf mage

Ma.S> Destruction, Restoration, Illusion, Conjuration, alchemy, enchanting, Light armor, One handed

Mi.S> alteration, sneek, speach

this mage is an all around badass, whether you need better bargaining prices or better magicka skill this character has it.

the Tryhard.

Ma.S> ALL

Mi.S>N/A

The TRYHARD character is just a screw around character where you level up everything as fast as you can.

(can u please try one of these out for me and tell me how they work, ill blog about them and ive crdit to the people who helped me test them.)

• 7 posts
    September 5, 2013 3:18 PM EDT
    Why don't you just play test them yourself, one at a time?
    • 5 posts
    September 5, 2013 3:27 PM EDT

The builds seem a little boring. Is there not more to it than an orc with heavy armor and 2handed and an elf mage?

• 11 posts
    September 5, 2013 3:30 PM EDT

Cause i have, i just want to see how well they work out for others

• 11 posts
    September 5, 2013 3:31 PM EDT

i tried to make them short and sweet seeing as this is my first set of builds beeing posted

• 856 posts
    September 5, 2013 3:48 PM EDT

I was nearly tempted when I saw the orc, but then I saw the three crafting skills - that's too many for me.  I would prefer zero to one crafting (as would most members on the blog, I would think).

• 11 posts
    September 5, 2013 3:51 PM EDT

Go ahead and modify it if need be, just list a comment of the moderations and then go to town. u will still get credit plus i will get to learn something in the process