Forums » Elder Scrolls

New Build: Orc Heavy trooper

• 11 posts
    September 4, 2013 9:14 PM EDT

Ok, so i wanted to do something totally out of my league since i usually use magicka. I wanted to build an Orc Heavy Trooper. One that both has good stamina and good health. But problem is i dont know where to find Good Heavy armor and how to level up Two-Handed Quickly..... the best armor i have is thalmor robes and im level 3.....Not Even Level 3!!!! 

PLEASE HELP ME!

• 708 posts
    September 4, 2013 9:25 PM EDT

You can easily find heavy armor on bandits (one of the ones at the camp near the Guardian Stones has a guy with most of an Iron set) or simply as random loot. Of course you can just buy materials and craft it yourself.

Two-handed levels up just fine by hitting people.

• 11 posts
    September 4, 2013 9:29 PM EDT

Thank You Ponty, Ill Take Your Word For It.... Seeing As Ive Heard So Much Great Stuff About You, Can You Add Me For If I Need  A Future Reference? OH And Before I Log, What Skills should i level up for my build? i mena i already have two handed and heavy armour down but im at a loss for more..

• 74 posts
    September 4, 2013 9:36 PM EDT

You can find Heavy Armor before even killing that bandit. 

The Imperial Officer has a full set of Imperial Heavy armor if you side with Ralof at the beginning of the game. 

• 708 posts
    September 4, 2013 9:37 PM EDT

If you just after a basic two-handed warrior, grab Smithing (improve/craft weapons and armor) and Block. If you like, also take Archery (ranged combat skills are helpful, plus it benefits from Berserker Rage), Alchemy or Enchanting.