Forums » The Lounge

Blog Hosts - Assistance required.

• 22 posts
    August 8, 2013 9:23 AM EDT

So, i'm unaware who the current blog hosts are due to all these recent changes, but I need approval on an idea of mine. This isn't a "do you like my idea?" blog, it's more to make sure that the content contained is fine to be put on the site.

I intended to write a series of Crassius Curio style-books in the Blogs area, they would also have some detail on the surrounding which person is reading that particular book.

So, basically:

A play-style blog that features sexual inuendo & detail on the person reading the book within the TES universe.

I like the idea myself, but I need to make sure it is acceptable to be written on the site. For any hosts wanting to read some of the proposed material, I will be happy to PM it to you.

- Zoid

• 1913 posts
    August 8, 2013 9:31 AM EDT
    I asked Charlie once what was the limit we could do with mature content. She pretty much said "as long as you don't go into describing the sex, do what you want".
    • 22 posts
    August 8, 2013 9:33 AM EDT

Seems fair enough. These are pretty much my own adaptations on the Lusty Argonian Maid, you can't say that's describing sex can you?

• 1483 posts
    August 8, 2013 9:36 AM EDT

I'd wait for the host confirmation though. Some things might've changed with new management.

• 22 posts
    August 8, 2013 9:38 AM EDT

Precisely what I was thinking.

• 1913 posts
    August 8, 2013 9:54 AM EDT
    As long as you dont say what exactly happens it should be fine.
    • 140 posts
    August 8, 2013 10:03 AM EDT

Zoidberg, we have had blogs in the past that approach topics of a more mature nature and have descriptions that could be considered more graphic than normal.  They also posted a warning at the top of their blog that their entry would contain more mature content.  However anything sexual was handled more delicately and implied...and not explicit.  I think graphic violence is the norm for the game itself, but warnings like that are appreciated by a site that hosts members of all ages.  

I appreciate your foresight in asking this question and I look forward to what the hosts say, too.

• 22 posts
    August 8, 2013 10:13 AM EDT

A warning is a definite!

• 22 posts
    August 8, 2013 11:58 AM EDT

I posted it with a warning, for those interested...

http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/profiles/blogs/into-the-mind-crassius-curio-ep1-the-scorching-hammer

If the hosts don't like it then they can take it down :)

• August 8, 2013 12:49 PM EDT

You can imply whatever you want, just don't go all explicit.

• August 8, 2013 12:54 PM EDT

Also, the blog hosts are Batman, Christopher Perigoe and me.