Forums » Elder Scrolls

What Does the Future Hold? TES VI Setting and Story

• 12 posts
    July 31, 2013 1:58 PM EDT

The situation in Tamriel came to a boiling point during the events of TES V: Skyrim. How will this turbulence be resolved? Will peace be restored by some great hero, or will war break out once again? Are we going to see some resolution, or will we move out of the frying pan, and into the fire?

What are your thoughts on the Setting and Plot of TES VI?

• 1595 posts
    July 31, 2013 2:07 PM EDT

TES VI: Alinor! I reckon that as the previous two games have had arguably Shezarrine characters, the next will continue the trend and it'll be about the overthrow of the Aldmerri Dominion and the rise of a new Empire. That said, Skyrim had a lot more choice than Oblivion (and I use that word extremely loosely) so the next will probably have even more player options. Maybe the story will be less linear and more ME ish?

• 29 posts
    July 31, 2013 2:55 PM EDT

You know I am so new to all of this, I have only played Skyrim as of now (not even finished still on my 1st character).  But, that being said, as a new comer I would need to give this much thought...  I am big on the character being a hero; that is how I have tried to keep my character (as much as I can).  I would love to enter again like Skyrim into the conflict and into an all out war, maybe have different legions now united against the Aldmerri Dominion; I am still working this out for myself.  But, I know I love that there are SO many side quests much more then with ACIII and that part I love.  I like how the decision to either side with the Empire or the Stormclocks both came with misgivings.  OK so I need to do a lot of thinking on this but I love the topic, can't wait to read the ideas of other players.

• 1595 posts
    July 31, 2013 3:16 PM EDT

I wish I was new to Skyrim again

• 29 posts
    July 31, 2013 3:52 PM EDT

Well I started on April 24th of this year, this game came free with my Xbox, I played my 1st game ACIII and then tried this one, I was hooked right away!!!!  As I started to go further in the game I started doing some research and learned all this "stuff" - I have a lot of catching up to do but I love the whole lay out of this.

• 29 posts
    July 31, 2013 4:24 PM EDT

That is a special day at our home too, what a beautiful time of year (at least here in the US) it is the time of re-birth and new beginnings!!!  

• 55 posts
    July 31, 2013 5:10 PM EDT

TES VI: Akavir! Seriously, I feel that it would open up a lot of doors for Bethesda to add sooooo much more to the game. Maybe it is just because of the progression from Morrowind to Oblivion to Skyrimt that I feel like they are going to have some issues building up the way they have without opening up a lot more opportunities. Moving the setting to Akavir does that. Even allows for a nice DLC to Atmorra! :)

My two cents. Alinor is probubly more reasonable though, and I'd still certainly buy that.

• 6 posts
    July 31, 2013 5:28 PM EDT

What about TES VI: Manchester!

• 18 posts
    July 31, 2013 8:21 PM EDT
    NOT to rain on you guys parade but Um I think ESO will take up there time (If there smart I mean 60 +15 a month or just 60 I think that it be smart to stick with ESO)
    • 74 posts
    July 31, 2013 8:24 PM EDT

Once again, considering the fact that Bethesda is not directly working on ESO, it's another company that is doing it. So Besthesda can still facilitate a focus on working on another possible TES, or FO game. 

• July 31, 2013 11:26 PM EDT

I'd love to erase the aldmeri dominion from the map!!

• 856 posts
    July 31, 2013 11:33 PM EDT