Forums » Elder Scrolls

How do I install skyrim legendary Edition?

• June 17, 2013 11:04 AM EDT

I know this might be a Idiot question but I have tried everything.

I have the old skyrim but when I uninstalled it to replace it  with the legendary edition the same stuff happens nothing was new ( I even tried the psb Cheat to give you all powers to see if I have the vampire lord power )

I even tried reinstalling the game nothing new

If you know how please say over here

This is PC

• 952 posts
    June 17, 2013 1:33 PM EDT

Is this for playstation or PC because I can only help you with PC problems.

• June 17, 2013 1:37 PM EDT

this is PC

• 952 posts
    June 17, 2013 4:42 PM EDT

So, you do know what the Skyrim Legendary edition is right? Because if you already had Skyrim and you bought Skyrim for a second time with all the DLC (maybe you even already had those I don't know) then you just wasted a lot of money. Because, Skyrim Legendary edition is basically the base game and all DLC included. You did not have to uninstall because it's the same game you bought again. The Legendary edition is just a pack including the game and DLC. Nothing more. It's not a new game in your steam games library or anything. It even says you already have Skyrim when going to the store page of the legendary edition. You should have bought all DLC seperatly to save money.

But if you want Skyrim to work again with all the DLC, start it, when you enter the launcher you click the plugins section, and you make sure all checkboxes are ticked. If there is not a Dawnguard.esm, Dragonborn.esm and Hearthfire.esm on top of the standard Skyrim.esm and Update.esm appearing there you have not yet installed the DLC and that means you would probably have auto-update disabled for Skyrim.

• June 18, 2013 1:17 AM EDT

no I think Its working because I completely deleted the Game from the library ( Deleted everything of it by gonig to the steam Files) and there stood Install the e;der scrols v skyrim and I pushed install and there stood creating game files 

so will that help?

• 952 posts
    June 18, 2013 1:31 PM EDT

Your English is not very good but do you mean that it's fixed since you say you think it's working?