Forums » Elder Scrolls

Your Characters

• 229 posts
    June 14, 2013 10:53 PM EDT

I never played dragon age, but I heard it was good.

• 28 posts
    June 14, 2013 11:09 PM EDT
    I have a Nordic Battle-Lord named Etheral.He is taner than most Nordstrom,has short,dark hair, and scar down his left cheek.

He sided with the StormCloaks to help remake Skyrim into the Great Fatherland it once was.When not helping Skyrim,he smites away the Dawnguard for every species has it's right to exist.

He wields his mace Excol-Ginbur in one hand and his shield Typhors in the.
    • 30 posts
    June 14, 2013 11:20 PM EDT

Yep, the DA2 character was what inspired his name and initial fighting style (two-handed weapons). Also named such because I intended for him to be a werewolf. The name was more than fitting IMO.

• 1913 posts
    June 14, 2013 11:30 PM EDT
    :D. He was my favorite character (besides Varric) and the love interest for my canon Hawke
    • 229 posts
    June 14, 2013 11:49 PM EDT

Good Story!

• 229 posts
    October 17, 2013 10:46 AM EDT

Been forever since I've been on this discussion, but I have to say, while very race has it's right to exist, Vampire's were conceived from the brutal rape of one woman by a demon god, and the group they were trying to stop was killing people, and planned on darkening the sun. I mean, dude, that's pretty fucking evil, not gonna lie.

• 229 posts
    October 17, 2013 10:47 AM EDT

Been forever since I started this topic, but just wanted to say, I had the same exact situation that Fenris had with the Stormcloaks in season unending.

• 118 posts
    October 17, 2013 1:45 PM EDT

Nord Hunter, a master archer and alchemist.  He unflinchingly fought for the stormcloaks and banished the empire from Skyrim, but not for reasons most would assume.  Ulfric is the leader of the people, the 'true sons and daughters of Skyrim', however at the end of the long cold night everyone knows the Stormcloaks stood little to no chance at beating the empire until the Dragonborn stepped in. 

When this age is done and all who fought and bled to free Skyrim are long dead who do you think the bards will be singing songs about?  Ulfric the 'The Bear of Markarth' who massacred countless and caused a bloody civil war?  Or will they tell tales of the last Dragonborn that killed the World Eater and returned from Sovngarde, rid the world of the vampire scourge and saved Solstheim...oh, and also almost single handedly won the civil war for Ulfric's stormcloaks?

Even if Ulfric becomes High King the Nords will always bend their knee, first and foremost, to the Dragonborn.  He may have a slight ego problem.

• 1 posts
    October 17, 2013 9:10 PM EDT

Othrod gro-Balcmeg.

An old orc looking for a good death.  A veteran of the Imperial Army, actually fought at the Battle of Red Ring with General Decianus.  After the war he turned in his armor and roamed Cyrodiil, helping citizens and killing Thalmor whenever he could do so without getting caught.  After living with no focus for 20+ years and having little to show for it save a few new scars and aches in various joints, his faith in the Empire, Malacath and himself has dwindled to nothing.  It was at this point, in the lovely city of Bruma,  that a Thalmor Justiciar hurled insults at the wrong Orc in a bar and got a dagger jammed through his eye for it.  Othrod escaped the guards and escaped north into the mountains, where he met a group of bandits.  He joined them and participated in several raids into Skyrim.  One raid, his last, his crew stumbled into an Imperial ambush and was nearly killed to the last man.  Othrod awoke with a horrible headache, tied up in a wagon, staring at a man who was obviously a soldier like he was years ago, a thief, and a strange man with his mouth gagged shut...

• 100 posts
    October 17, 2013 11:39 PM EDT
    My favorite backstory was that I once owned The Kataria, as a mighty pirate. The empire captured my ship, but I escaped, and later bought the Dainty Sload. The crew mutinied. This made it where killing the emporer, getting "my ship" back and "retrieving Windshear" where I "left it" was very personal, as well as putting the new "captain" of the Dainty Sload in prison very fulfilling. Also Tullius and his soldiers were fair game as he was responsible for the battle where I bailed from The Kataria, and for my near death after being mutinied off the Dainty Sload. Finding ways to sync missions with backstory driven motives is my favorite thing to do.
  • Al
    • 23 posts
    October 28, 2013 6:32 PM EDT

I've currently got to characters, Ulfhedinn (based off the build of the same name by CBR) and Magh Fhaolain (an archer that uses a bound bow in combat).

• 3 posts
    October 28, 2013 7:32 PM EDT

My favorite character was a Redguard named Roderick. He was the disgraced son of a Crown noble who had come to Skyrim after his banishment for his acts of cruelty and violence. He sought to take his anger out on the Empire knowing they had abandoned his people decades earlier. Roderick thought that if he struck a large enough blow against the Empire he would be welcomed home as a hero. I played him as a rude and brash person with little regard for others until the end of the Dark Brotherhood quest-line. His encounter with Titus Mede II caused Roderick to realize that there was no honor to be found on his current path. After this he joined the Imperial Legion, helped as many people as he possibly could, and tried never killed without provocation again. After reaching lvl60 he jumped off The Throat of the World believing he had done all he could to help the world and thought it was the only good deed left he could do.