Forums » Elder Scrolls

What would YOU do in Skyrim?

• 268 posts
    June 1, 2013 4:09 PM EDT
    I don't know if this has been done before, and I don't know how many people will be interested, but something got me wondering "What would I do in Skyrim?" I don't mean what character you like playing, or think is powerful/fun, etc. I mean, if you were teleported to Skyrim right now, what would you do, and who would you be?

I would probably be a mage/scholar. I'm clever, like reading and books and learning new things, so I think this "class" suits me. I'd go to the Colledge, study there, and work with Drevis or Ulag, because people say I'm manipulative and I love reading, so those two mentors would help me most. I'm not a strong or brave person, so I'd never make a great Dragonborn, never go anywhere without a follower to watch my back, and would happily run away if it means saving my own hide. I know, coward, but my golden rule is "Look after number 1".

What do you guys think?
    • 268 posts
    June 1, 2013 4:22 PM EDT
    I mean class and such. If you were teleported to Helgen as Alduin attacked, what would you do man?
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 1, 2013 4:24 PM EDT

I probably would be a steward. I have a great interest in politics.
    Or, a second option would be an alchemist or an researcher. I really like books. But most probably something related to administration.

• June 1, 2013 4:59 PM EDT

Khajiits can't go to sovngarde. 

• June 1, 2013 5:08 PM EDT

I would be a scholar/healer. I would live in a shack near Riverwood and study magic and alchemy. And i would use my magic talents to heal people and help the sick and tormented. But i would run off and the slightest hint of trouble.

Or i would just be a cowardly beggar living in the treasure stomp outside of Riverwood eating grass and leaves.

• 32 posts
    June 1, 2013 7:40 PM EDT
    id become a daughter of cold harbor \m/
    • 1913 posts
    June 1, 2013 7:41 PM EDT
    Have fun getting raped to death... (That is how you become one... No joke)
    • 32 posts
    June 1, 2013 7:45 PM EDT
    Doesnt sound so bad
    • 32 posts
    June 1, 2013 7:46 PM EDT
    I mean in exchange for the power thats granted.
    • 1913 posts
    June 1, 2013 7:47 PM EDT
    You're still getting raped to death by a daerdic prince and you possibly don't come back as a vampire and just stay dead...
    • 1913 posts
    June 1, 2013 7:48 PM EDT
    That doesn't sound worth it to me...
    • 32 posts
    June 1, 2013 7:49 PM EDT
    Lol its worth a shot ;P
    • 168 posts
    June 1, 2013 7:50 PM EDT

Lol.

• 32 posts
    June 1, 2013 7:52 PM EDT
    So what would you do if you were teleported to skyrim?
    • 168 posts
    June 1, 2013 7:54 PM EDT

I'd probably become a paladin. I like fighting for the righteous, and my favorite divine is Kynareth. \m/(>.<)\m/

But if that doesn't work out, I could always try to join the Companions.

• 291 posts
    June 1, 2013 7:56 PM EDT

Hmm.  I'd probably become an alchemist of sorts.  I'd love to join the Bard's College, but becoming an apprentice to say, hmm, Zaria in Falkreath wouldn't be too bad.  I'd definitely be a citizen, not some warrior.  Maybe a decent archer if I took the time to perfect it.  If I were to pick a school of magic, it'd be Alteration.

• 1913 posts
    June 1, 2013 7:56 PM EDT
    Hmm... I wonder what I would do considering my name is Brynjolf... Beats me -_- :P
    • 17 posts
    June 1, 2013 7:57 PM EDT

I'd go to Riften, get an amulet of Mara. Then go to Markarth and try to make Hroki my wife 

Or I'd join the Dark Brotherhood, because I see myself living in the shadows and lurking on people and evantually killing them.

• 661 posts
    June 1, 2013 8:02 PM EDT

What? That is crazy yo!

• 1483 posts
    June 1, 2013 8:03 PM EDT

I'd like to learn alchemy and archery. Would probably live in Falkreath, making trips to Angi's camp to help her with some supplies and to train archery. Help around town as well, tend the cemetery, work on the lumber mill... I'd also like to train with Runil in Restoration and Alteration schools. Maybe after I have some skill in those I'd join the College of Winterhold...

• 661 posts
    June 1, 2013 8:04 PM EDT

Constantly save my progress so that I dont have to redo everything that I had done.

• June 1, 2013 8:26 PM EDT
    *Looks at picture* Bears me as well since your picture isn't anything similar to your name.
    • 1483 posts
    June 1, 2013 8:28 PM EDT

Brynjolf making gold as a bard... 

• 32 posts
    June 1, 2013 8:28 PM EDT
    LoL just thought the pic looked cool :)
    • 62 posts
    June 1, 2013 9:09 PM EDT

I'd do the Oghma Infinium glitch like crazy, make myself some OP weapons and hit the armor cap, and then walk around stealing stuff and getting rich.