Forums » Elder Scrolls

Standing Stones and Restoration Potions

• 19 posts
    May 29, 2013 9:45 AM EDT

Anyone here that looks at Character Builds knows the Obsidian Sentinel.  It is very hard to miss.  It uses the "Advanced Atronach Stone" or increases the effect of the Atronach Stone through the use of Restoration potions. 

What other stones can be done like this?  I have heard The Apprentice is similar, but have not tested it myself.  The Lady shows a small improvement with a small potion, but I have not done extensive testing with it yet. I have heard The Lord does not work, which really sucks.  Does anyone know of the other standing stones, which reacts to Restoration Potions and which do not?

• May 29, 2013 10:08 AM EDT
    The Atronach, the Lady Stone, and the Apprentice Stone (the weakness is capped at 100%, so it won't increase, but the regeneration will).
    • 19 posts
    May 29, 2013 10:12 AM EDT

So only those 3? Was really hoping what I heard about the Lord Stone was wrong. 

Oh well.

• 59 posts
    May 29, 2013 10:30 AM EDT

I forgot the lady worked aswel  Now lets drink a +1000 potion ^^

• Tim
    • 89 posts
    May 29, 2013 12:53 PM EDT

This isn't a Standing Stone, but a good way to simulate the Steed is to use the "Extra Pockets" perk under pickpocket, which adds 100 pounds of carry weight. On a couple characters I have nearly infinite carry weight, very convenient for a high level character with too much stuff.

• 108 posts
    June 24, 2014 12:03 PM EDT

With the alteration perks and appropriate gears can this effect be counteracted while the regeneration part remains?

• 108 posts
    June 24, 2014 12:20 PM EDT

Sounds like a lot to keep track of, but a great combo.