Forums » Elder Scrolls

Underrated Builds Section: Your Suggestions

• May 1, 2013 10:28 AM EDT

This is a discussion built around the most underrated builds in the Character Building Group. I will list builds that have been chosen by either myself or you guys, so suggest away. The like limit (for now) is 45 likes, once builds exceed that amount, they will be removed.

The Battlechief, the Champion of Malacath, the Dread Knight, the Glacier Tribes, Ahzidal's Legacy, the Ash-Scale, the Ulfhedinn, the Saxhleel Trapper, the Sanctus Combatant, the Orcish Impalerthe Pit FighterStendarr's Wraththe Dark Aegisthe Imperial BattlemageRasha the Bog-Lurkerthe Brute, and the Lizard King.

*Note: I will allow people to suggest their own builds, but I ask that you do so in moderation and I will be a little more critical when it comes to self-suggested builds (not overly critical as some have obviously been added).

**I will take any suggestions on how to further enhance this idea.

• 1913 posts
    May 1, 2013 10:59 AM EDT
    The Pirate queen: yes, it is a build made a long time ago and has none of the dlc... But it's still one of my favorite builds and I'm sad that it is so underrated...

The Devourer: I've already talked about this build and even though it is category 40 (Finally!) I still feel it deserves more recognition.

Azihdal's priestess: again, it does have over 30 likes, but it deserves more. The brilliant roleplay, the fun gameplay with the gear from dragonborn, and for a first build? It is amazing.
    • 253 posts
    May 1, 2013 12:00 PM EDT

The Werecrocidile (spelling?). I really like that build, I do not think it has many likes but it is very interesting, and I am a big fan. 

• 1483 posts
    May 1, 2013 12:27 PM EDT

The Chemical Chameleon by Nikolaj Poulsen is one of my favorite builds here. It has 35 likes which is far too small number for such awesome build!

• 739 posts
    May 1, 2013 12:46 PM EDT

Under 40 would be a good setting Matt, Cat 20 is bursting!

• 20 posts
    May 1, 2013 1:17 PM EDT

I hate to toot my own horn here but I think my Champion of Malacath deserves a little more love! I've seen some real shitty builds get more likes than mine.... Just saying..

• May 1, 2013 2:08 PM EDT
    I've been struggling to find a good number, thanks, Mason. Anything in Category 20 or below. That does disqualify the Devourer and Werecrocodile.

The Chemical Chameleon is gonna be added, not sure about the Pirate Queen yet.
  • May 1, 2013 2:09 PM EDT
    I do like your build, D-Von. But I don't think it's old enough yet. Maybe in a month, if it's still in Category 20.
  • May 1, 2013 2:13 PM EDT
    • 88 posts
    May 1, 2013 2:16 PM EDT

Hah cool. I didn't even know it had that amount.

• 1913 posts
    May 1, 2013 2:17 PM EDT
    Shut up
    • 365 posts
    May 1, 2013 3:28 PM EDT

My Ridnen needs a badly needed revamp aswell Jo.

Underrated builds on my page under 'favorite builds'. Yes, they are my favorite, but they still deserve meven more recognition, depsite being Cat 80 or 40.

• 365 posts
    May 1, 2013 3:29 PM EDT

-_____- It was funny the first time, not the three hundred and first.

• 41 posts
    May 1, 2013 3:44 PM EDT

I think my Twisted Conjurer build is decent and it has gotten no attention. Its allot better than my first build and my first build has a little over 30 likes.

• May 1, 2013 4:27 PM EDT

Alright, just added the Morrigan, the Battlechief, the Mage Hunter, the Garlythi, Alduin's Dovahkiin, the Dread Knight, the Glacier Tribes, Ahzidal's Legacy, the Ash-Scale, the Ulfhedinn, the Spectre, the Saxhleel Trapper, the Sanctus Combatant, the Orcish Impaler, the Bloodskal, the Chemical Chameleon, and the Pit Fighter.

Keep the suggestions coming, guys!

• May 1, 2013 5:01 PM EDT

A build by TwistedOrthrus based on the Celtic goddess of death.

• 365 posts
    May 1, 2013 5:11 PM EDT

As the best example of this is my OP Assassin D_VoN got a mere 19 likes in the first week or so, putting it in the bloodworks.

It has now been roughly 2 months I think and it's now Cat 40!

"Patience" - Ben.

Very true.

• May 19, 2013 6:07 PM EDT

Added the Champion of Malacath by D_Von.

• 180 posts
    August 12, 2013 2:50 PM EDT

Hey Matt, the Vancian Thief by Casey Leavitt seems like a great build to add to your list.

• August 12, 2013 3:01 PM EDT
    I like it, I'll add it when I get back on my computer. Thanks for the suggestion, Twisted.
    • 485 posts
    August 13, 2013 10:05 AM EDT
    I think samjts lizard king and Vlad b's warmaiden deserve more recognition.
    • 661 posts
    August 13, 2013 10:44 AM EDT

Roman Kings' Dawnguard. Its a fantastic build. Great for low lvls. It also comes with a sweet backstory that is actually interesting for considering it involves loving Serana. I hate Serana.

The Battle-Wizard... Nah I am just kidding. Soon though, soon you will see what I have envisioned to be badass.

• August 13, 2013 11:33 AM EDT
    The Dawnguard has around 40 likes, I think that's the right place for it.
    • 1483 posts
    August 13, 2013 12:05 PM EDT

Matt, I have to say, your Warmonger is quite underrated as well.

To add to that, low ranks of these builds is just criminal:

The Imperial Battlemage

Rasha, the Bog-lurker

The Dark Aegis

• 147 posts
    August 13, 2013 12:51 PM EDT

Can a build with 1 or 2 likes over 30 still be added here?