Forums » Elder Scrolls

Followers of Skyrim

• 268 posts
    May 26, 2013 5:46 AM EDT
    I like followers, especially when I play DiD/Ironman. They make me feel less lonely and protected in dungeons and when exploring, because I know they've got my back. It also feels more immersive and realistic, having a follower with you, because how many of you would enter a Nordic Crypt alone if that sort of thing existed in real life. I for one would take as many followers as I could. I loved Final Fantasy 1 where you could pick for fighters and have them all support each other.

My favourites would be Cicero, Serana, or Teldryn Sero. Cicero for his character and general insanity. "Let's kill someone!" Or "Ooh listener, that tickles!" Lol
    Serana because she acts like a normal person (except she's constantly bitching "Lets get inside" and when we're in a cave "I've spent more than my share of time in caves already". Make your freaking mind up woman!
    And Teldryn because he seems to me like the most realistic mercenary, telling you about previous employers and exploring and commenting on where you are.

Cicero is a Dark Brotherhood assassin, Serana is a Necromancer vampire, and Teldryn is a mercenary.
  • May 26, 2013 10:26 AM EDT

Followers in a nutshell:

Carry all these 400 dragon bones, 500 dragon scales, these 7 pieces of glitched Arch-mage robes and all my 5000 pieces of cheese.

• 59 posts
    May 26, 2013 11:32 AM EDT

You must be a follower of sheogorath.

• 661 posts
    May 26, 2013 11:46 AM EDT

I really like Erik the Slayer
    I believe he is a hired merc

• 78 posts
    May 27, 2013 4:20 PM EDT

LOL

• 26 posts
    May 30, 2013 7:40 PM EDT

Nice !!!!! Im much the same, cant stand followers but I tend to shout them off cliffs.

• 32 posts
    June 1, 2013 4:04 AM EDT
    I dont really care for them they just get in my way.
    • 360 posts
    June 2, 2013 10:03 AM EDT
    Lol, i didnt ever find that guy, maybe its because i only ever went on the first room and never beyond that...