Forums » Elder Scrolls

Patch 1.9

• 5 posts
    April 9, 2013 2:55 AM EDT

Does anyone know what it does really? Because I know it enables Legendary difficulty and makes skills legendary but does that mean you can get every perk?

• 708 posts
    April 9, 2013 2:59 AM EDT

If you're bored enough you could level to 250something to get all the perks, though I can't see why you'd want to bother. With my level 81 character I legendaried my Smithing skill about 20 times to get to level 120. Don't really see much point to be entirely honest, it's not like the enemies pose much challenge after about level 40 anyway

• 708 posts
    April 9, 2013 3:09 AM EDT

I figured if you're just powerleveling the way to do it would be to make gear so powerful (using exploits of your choice) that you can improve an item such a huge amount that you'd level straight to 100. Best way to do it would be dragonbone gear, materials for them are relatively common and they have ridiculous base prices (warhammer is worth a bit over 4k) as when you improve an item it multiplies the value.

• 426 posts
    April 9, 2013 3:09 AM EDT

I had a read through it supposedly fixes quite alot of glitches. Check it out

http://www.bethblog.com/2013/04/08/skyrim-1-9-update-on-consoles/

• 5 posts
    April 9, 2013 3:12 AM EDT

Oh ok thank guys!

• 5 posts
    April 9, 2013 3:13 AM EDT

Mine just started a new game when I loaded the patch??????????

• 5 posts
    April 9, 2013 3:15 AM EDT

Fixed it!! Phew!

• 661 posts
    April 9, 2013 3:21 AM EDT

Hey does the Sweep Perk affect the Ebony Blade yet?

• 661 posts
    April 9, 2013 3:31 AM EDT

With the Absorption Enchantment as well? Shit thats lame. Looks like no more Samurai goodness for me then.

They should have at least taken out the Absorb Enchant, I wouldnt mind using that With Elemental Fury.

At least this way the reach is longer on the Sword. I hated being in a Death Overlord's face while I hack away at him for a time that is far too long for anyone to enjoy.