Forums » Elder Scrolls

Penitus Oculatus Glitch...?

• 5 posts
    April 1, 2013 9:42 PM EDT

I honestly don't know if this is the right section for glitches/bugs by the way. So these guys are always up here for me ever since I've finished the DB storyline. I can't kill them and it considers them enemies and they don't even attack me, just stand there. Therefore no fast traveling or waiting in Solitude. It also makes it so all the NPCs in the area not talk to me and say the usual "Those fools are actually fighting". Any tips on how to fix this?

• 35 posts
    April 1, 2013 9:53 PM EDT

Weird. Iv'e never seen this. You console or PC?

• 5 posts
    April 1, 2013 9:55 PM EDT

Console.

• 35 posts
    April 1, 2013 9:57 PM EDT

Same here. There really isn't a way to fix console bugs, so we basically have to start new games if the bug is bad enough.

• 5 posts
    April 1, 2013 9:59 PM EDT

Its not really game breaking, just annoying. 

• 35 posts
    April 1, 2013 10:00 PM EDT

Sorry mate. Maybe google it? Or ask on wiki forums.

• 189 posts
    April 1, 2013 10:01 PM EDT

Hm, I had this on a recent character, but I was able to kill them, and I don't think they came back after that.  When you try to kill them, do they just not take damage?  Or do they fall to their knees like essential NPCs?

• 5 posts
    April 1, 2013 10:08 PM EDT

Its sort of awkward. I can hit them with blocks but not weapons, and only when crouching. I set it to novice difficulty and I was finally able to kill one of them with around 30 blocks and I'm working on the other two now. I guess I fixed it in a way.