Forums » Elder Scrolls

Skyrim Outfits

• 153 posts
    March 30, 2013 9:42 PM EDT
    Shell bug helmet?
    • 35 posts
    March 30, 2013 9:43 PM EDT

Never tried it. But a possible option for sure.

• 153 posts
    March 30, 2013 9:44 PM EDT
    Falmer hardened helmet?
    • 35 posts
    March 30, 2013 9:45 PM EDT

Yeah, I think that one clips at the back, like all helmets do with Argonians, weirdly enough.

• 153 posts
    March 30, 2013 9:46 PM EDT
    Clip?
    • 153 posts
    March 30, 2013 9:49 PM EDT
    Argonians look good with orcish armor
    • 35 posts
    March 30, 2013 9:50 PM EDT

Yeah, I just found that out not to long ago, they look very natural in orcish gear. Might even make an Argonian - orcish warrior :P

• 35 posts
    March 30, 2013 10:00 PM EDT

Clipping is when on object goes through another, like if the material of one clothes interferes with the other

• 153 posts
    March 30, 2013 10:02 PM EDT
    Thanks
  • March 30, 2013 10:47 PM EDT
    Here's the discussion you're thinking of: http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/forum/topics/armor-combos
    • 35 posts
    March 30, 2013 10:52 PM EDT

Ahh ok thanks, I guess we can delete this one now?

• 80 posts
    March 31, 2013 12:58 AM EDT

I like the look of the Redguard hood with the Telvanni robes. It matches nicely color wise but there is a clipping issue that is very noticeable.

Still, makes my Dunmer look more mystical in a sense.

• 13 posts
    March 31, 2013 8:41 AM EDT

Dragonscale Armor set looks good on Argonians.

Heavy Falmer Armor looks also good on Argonians (maybe with the Orcish Helmet).

Cultist Armor/Clothes set (Dragonborn) looks very good on Argonians (specially the serpent on the shoulder) and combine it with the thieves guild hood.

Ancient Falmer Armor looks good on Kahjiit (specially if you have a snow white Kahjiit).

Oh and i often use Ulfric's Clothes or the Fur-Trimmed Cloak when i'm in a town or a settlement.

• 9 posts
    March 31, 2013 9:12 AM EDT

Steel Plate Armor, Boots, Gloves, and a Circlet gives you a very holy look 

• 153 posts
    April 3, 2013 6:52 AM EDT

What looks good with ancient falmer armour?

• 59 posts
    April 3, 2013 7:02 AM EDT

"Nordic Carved Armor + Zahkriisos + Nordic Carved Boots/Gauntlets (I'm using this in my next build, so if you guys steal it, I'll beat you up"

Il use Dukaan and/or Ahzidal k?

• 1 posts
    April 9, 2013 2:40 PM EDT
    Biggest problem for my Argonian is head gear. I try not to use anything that morphs the shape of the head, so tons of pieces are out of the picture (Ebony and Steel Plate helmets for example. )

The Shrouded Hood works perfectly with Nightingale Armor, since the regular Nightingale Hood wouldn't fit an Argonian.
    • 1 posts
    April 18, 2013 6:51 AM EDT

Here are the outfits I use. I tend toward the light armor and clothing, unenchanted so I can give them my own enchantments. A few pieces are acquired through console commands, but not many, and even those are enchantable. In the end, I go for what looks good and matches up. I'm not a fan of pre-enchanted objects, no matter how cool they look (with the cultist robes the exception here). Yes, Nightingale is slick, but my own enchantments far outweigh the look. Not sure if I'm a mage or a ranger or an assassin or whatever. Just want to turn heads in the Skyrim fashion show.

• 14 posts
    August 1, 2013 1:35 PM EDT

When an item looks like it's sticking through another item. another word is phasing.

• 64 posts
    April 21, 2015 5:09 PM EDT

I use Archmage's Robes with Ulfric's bracers because they basically complement the hand area of your robes in such a way that without those bracers it doesn't feel right anymore. Like, it actually looks more badass with those bracers and better yet it doesn't affect Mage Armor despite having an armor rating.