Forums » General Gaming

SKYWIND!!!

• 153 posts
    March 24, 2013 8:27 AM EDT

For those unfamiliar with Skywind it is a combination of morrowind and oblivion, paradise for the old school fan. It has skyrim's graphics but the game of morrowind.

Here is a trailer:

Skywind, not quite morrowind or skyrim

For those familiar with it, I have a question. Can morrowind and skyrim be able to run on a Macbook pro?

Also what are your opinions about it?

• 1483 posts
    March 24, 2013 9:32 AM EDT

I haven't tried it but isn't it in a very early beta state?

• TZ
    • 28 posts
    March 24, 2013 9:41 AM EDT

Looks great, but I hope it has the same quest style and gameplay system Morrowind had, I never got to play it when it came out, so felt like I missed the boat on it, but this Skywind might be a nice half-way house approach.

• 153 posts
    March 24, 2013 11:50 AM EDT

it is still in the betea stage, they need voice actors and people to make faces for npc (very basic stuff) so give a helping hand! 

TZ if u feel like u have missed the boat they have more or less finished Morroblivion, a mixture of morrowind and oblivion

• 18 posts
    March 24, 2013 1:16 PM EDT

Im a console player and this makes me very sad :C

• 153 posts
    March 24, 2013 8:15 PM EDT

there is still oblivion 

Please still try and help, how awesome would it be to go and play morrowind in skyrim graphics.

• 1 posts
    April 5, 2013 9:41 AM EDT

Morrowind with Skyrim graphics don't make much sense. Morrowind's graphics were good for it's time and the game has aged pretty well imo. Oblivion with Skyrim's graphics makes more sense. Oblivion had horrible looking NPC's. Again imo. Wonder when they'll get started on Skyblivion.

• 952 posts
    April 6, 2013 6:11 AM EDT

You actually have Skywind and Skyblivion being developed at the same site by the same people, but they create it seperatly because playing the mod requires you to have both games and their expansions I think. The legal version because the installer checks this. It's pretty awesome, I've been following them up, Skywind will be better than Morroblivion.

• 153 posts
    April 6, 2013 7:15 AM EDT

they have, all they have to do is to remake the faces and npcs/enemies, texture of map and other stuff but luckily the voice acting is already done 

• 153 posts
    April 6, 2013 7:18 AM EDT

Guys you should all help with voice acting, all voices are ok!!!

• 153 posts
    April 16, 2013 10:39 AM EDT

agreed but unlikely