Forums » Elder Scrolls

Community ESO Guild

• 952 posts
    March 19, 2013 5:32 PM EDT

My attention span for games is too short to have a big responsibility. I usually hop from game to game and go around in a circle untill I end up where I began. Some games break this habit of mine though, or atleast for a long while, maybe ESO will do that.

• 966 posts
    March 19, 2013 5:41 PM EDT

You did very well in those games we played together. It weren't MMO's but still..

• 952 posts
    March 19, 2013 5:42 PM EDT

Wut? You mean Chivalry?

• 966 posts
    March 19, 2013 5:44 PM EDT

Nah, Goodgame Empire and that other silly game. The Imperial Legion did fairly well in both^^

• 18 posts
    March 19, 2013 5:55 PM EDT

If anything I would be happy to see mega-community guild that goes through dungeons, does pvp and role playing. I think that this website is the perfect place to start it as we are all TES fans who share common interests. Too bad Ponty cant host it but thats understandable, It takes alot of commitment.

• 708 posts
    March 19, 2013 6:00 PM EDT

If it's more the 'group of mates that'll help each other out when needed' kind of guild rather than the 'we have scheduled instance runs/raids every second day' kind of guild I'd be more than happy to run

Probably going to play Dominion but I'll see what classes there are

• 291 posts
    March 19, 2013 6:01 PM EDT

Said it before, and I'll say it again, I'd be happy to be a part of a blog guild.  

As for what my personal leaning in-game will be, I do not know.  Traditionally, I've been a really big PVE'er, but ever since SWTOR, I've really gotten into PVP and may well be more focused on PVP in ESO's endgame.  I've found endgame PVE to be rather tiresome and too much like a second job.  (Raiding = Not really all that fun).

All that said, I'm not very hardcore into anything other than exploring every freakin nook and cranny of the game world and finding out all its secrets.  So, a guild would be more about having a social outlet and some reliable friends to group with from time to time.

• 18 posts
    March 19, 2013 6:05 PM EDT

Well you know most of the community members anyway so I dont think it has to be soo organized. It could be sort of laid back.

• 18 posts
    March 19, 2013 6:06 PM EDT

I am not a big Raid/PvP person either because I have not really been an elite player in MMO's. Although I do want to be able to experience all aspects of the game instead of not being able to run a big storyline dungeon with people who say your not good enough to play with them.

• 88 posts
    March 19, 2013 6:07 PM EDT

I'm pretty much of the same opinion as this. I like endgame PVE at the casual level (I used to raid non-stop), so I'll join if I have time but I won't make time for it as I used to.

It was also SWTOR that got me into PVP.

• 966 posts
    March 21, 2013 4:08 PM EDT

As some of you may have heard, first person in ESO would be extremely limited. Turns out Zenimax does also listen to the fans and are now using a first person like in a normal ES game! 

• 966 posts
    March 21, 2013 4:34 PM EDT

Also: Faction locked territory is disabled after reaching level 50!

• 291 posts
    March 21, 2013 5:39 PM EDT

I was VERY happy to find that out. :)  I hope you don't have to visit other factions in a sequential order, though.  The article I read about that seemed to imply you'd finish your personal faction, then go to another faction and finish their content, then go to the third faction and finish their content.

• 966 posts
    March 21, 2013 5:43 PM EDT

Not sure, I think you have to sort of ''unlock'' them, and I know that you'd be playing at a higher difficulty level with higher rewards in other faction. Might mean you do have to do one before the other. 

Also, I believe it was story-bound, and I think you can't see any players from other alliances, you can only see others from your alliance who are also there. The devs mentioned you'd be seeing through the eyes of the other alliance, what that really means I can't say.

• 708 posts
    March 21, 2013 5:45 PM EDT

Unless level 50 isn't the cap I'd much rather just start a character of a different faction...

• 29 posts
    March 21, 2013 5:50 PM EDT

I think that they mean when you go to a different dominion at level cap, the dialogue will probably be the same as if you were a member of that dominion.

• 966 posts
    March 21, 2013 5:52 PM EDT

It's not the cap, level 50 just seems to be the level when you can start doing that, as well as raiding.

• 29 posts
    March 21, 2013 5:58 PM EDT

According to IGN who alpha tested the level cap is 50

IGN link

• 966 posts
    March 21, 2013 6:03 PM EDT

Intresting, I thought it was higher. Although I'm sure Zenimax will up the level cap a bit at some point. 

• 952 posts
    March 21, 2013 6:05 PM EDT

Yeah, they always call those things expansions and they cost a lot of money when you're talking about MMO's, usually a 5 lvl higher cap.

• 41 posts
    March 21, 2013 7:08 PM EDT

If anyone here creates a guild on Ebonheart Pact, count with me.

• 297 posts
    March 22, 2013 5:01 AM EDT

Well from my understanding the level cap is only a 'guideline' because even after that players can find stronger armourtypes and new more powerfull spells

• 29 posts
    March 22, 2013 5:26 AM EDT

After watching cinematic trailer it makes me want to play a Breton assassin 

• 297 posts
    March 22, 2013 6:24 AM EDT

My

mains gonna be a dunmer with alts in the other factions

• 66 posts
    March 22, 2013 4:52 PM EDT

I'm keen to join an ESO guild for the skyrimblog.

As long as enough of you are in for raiding