Forums » Elder Scrolls

What would you like in a new Skyrim DLC?

• 153 posts
    February 23, 2013 10:50 PM EST

I guess there could be more kill cams, maybe in a small update?

• 153 posts
    February 23, 2013 10:58 PM EST

You know what would be cool is if there was a full snow elven ruin with actual snow elves. it would have been nearly impossible for the ancient nede to have killed all of them as they already ruled the whole of skyrim and the nede (nords) had only the northern coast (windhelm, dawnstar and winterhold). there must be more ruins as well, maybe we can see different clans like shatter-shield or something.

snow elves HAVE to be an available race in TES VI!!!!!

• 7 posts
    February 25, 2013 9:21 PM EST

pc is great but the gameplay is different,My opinion only, when u have pc version u tend to jus god mode it,now if u could run mods that didnt effect the challenge,does that make ne sense

• 7 posts
    February 25, 2013 9:31 PM EST

the dlc would definitly have 2 have telekenisis as a spell,or am i late canu even do that on a console.oh an more sunken ships 2 explore with vast treasure i mean wouldnt it b great 2 finally find that room with thousands of gold and jewelry.

• 7 posts
    February 25, 2013 9:41 PM EST

im all 4 the upgrade 2 the Lycanthropy

• 40 posts
    February 25, 2013 9:51 PM EST
    Yeah i do see that as being kinda a problem. I only use blades...axes and maces are too slow for my taste so I don't know what killcams look like with them. I wanna see one where you punch them in the nose and then chop their head off or something.
    • 360 posts
    March 16, 2013 11:24 PM EDT
    Rapiers, spears, and just more weapon variation in general, seems like all the weapons in skyrim have desings made for haking and slashing
  • March 17, 2013 12:27 AM EDT

I agree Soneca, more and new enemies, weapon, armor, and spell variation is ALWAYS a plus for me.  I got Dawnguard purely for the crossbows, restoration, and conjuration spells.  Everything else was just a bonus for me.  I am getting Dragonborn next paycheck for the same reasons. 

Stros Ma'Kai would be cool, but as long as there is new enemies/gear/magic I will get it. Some combat mechanics upgrades would be sweet.  Daggers...I would love daggers to be a little more viable beside as just sneak/assassination.

• 153 posts
    March 17, 2013 6:43 AM EDT
    Daggers r already good for open combat, what r u talking about?
    • 24 posts
    March 24, 2013 3:35 PM EDT

II would really like to visit Boethiahs realm and also have a very small DLC that would make Skyrim awesome: 

Capes. All the capes found in the game are attached to a piece of armor or piece of cloth. You would be able to buy a blank cape from radiant raiment then you would have to purchase dyes to colour it. You could also mix dye colours. Capes would be un-enchantable to keep game balance. 

Also if you are the money is pointless, just craft all stuff type they could allow you to be able to make your own dyes and cloaks. 

• 409 posts
    March 24, 2013 3:39 PM EDT
    Shout reduction gear! (something that should have been there to begin with)
    • 1483 posts
    March 24, 2013 3:49 PM EDT

Harvestable Jarrin Root!!! 

• 1483 posts
    March 24, 2013 3:52 PM EDT

New Vegas treated spears as grenades. I hated when you "sheath" the spear at it hangs from your belt clipping in the ground  

• 1483 posts
    March 24, 2013 4:04 PM EDT

What about Umbriel - the "floating island in the sky" from where supposedly originated Sleeping Tree? It's powered by people that are killed in it's shadow, what if the main quest would be abouts somehow redirecting the island to save people? I'd really like to see a forest of Sleeping Trees 

• 89 posts
    March 24, 2013 5:55 PM EDT
    Unarmed combat tree and more weapon variations.
    • 24 posts
    April 6, 2013 11:07 AM EDT

@Mr Gustaf 

Even if Redguard is true this post is about what YOU personally want in a new skyrim dlc not what bethesda's put on our plate. 

Also hope this is legit news: I saw a video where a guy had a friend inside bethesda and told him about the idea of putting in a spears tree and giving it some unique functions as the spears in Dragonborn were REALLLLLLLLLLY crappy; they were arrows that were weak and had virtually no range at all. 

• 61 posts
    November 17, 2013 5:58 PM EST

Werewolf sneak would be amaznig, that is the sole thing letting it down. Also maybe other lycanthropy can be caught? Playable werebears? Lizards? Cats?

• 365 posts
    November 17, 2013 6:01 PM EST

There's already loads of playable Snow Elf race mods....

• 661 posts
    November 19, 2013 1:01 PM EST

Akaviri Invasion. nuff said.

• 661 posts
    November 19, 2013 1:01 PM EST

@ Bert Did speech die in Oblivion?

• 61 posts
    November 19, 2013 2:08 PM EST

I would have liked to seen a DLC that allowed you to ride a cart, carts are not that hard to mod and their animation and coding is already in the game. I'd like to have been able to trek around with my cart of loot and spoils, maybe trade a little and possibly have an archer follower firing from the back of the cart. It wouldn't be all that hard to do, especially not for the awesome guys at Bethesda. It's a shame we will never be able to see another DLC for Skyrim (as far as I am aware there will be no more) and I doubt that this kind of thing would be added in an update.

• Al
    • 23 posts
    November 19, 2013 9:08 PM EST

Magic on horseback would be good enough for me.