Forums » Elder Scrolls

What would you like in a new Skyrim DLC?

• February 23, 2013 12:03 PM EST
    The insult you tho but can't openly kill you unless you commit a crime(fair trial) but if you were an elf, that should make a difference(I hate when Nords call my Altmer little elf even tho I'm like 2 feet taller than them)
    • 153 posts
    February 23, 2013 12:05 PM EST

I already posted this in another discussion but i want others to hear.

how about orcsinium, the main capital of the orcs. they hint to it in the loading screen and if you go south east-ish of markarth you have a huge area of space, THIS IS OBVIOUSLY ROOM FOR A NEW LOCATION. maybe the city is destroyed again and u have to help rebuild or something.

• February 23, 2013 12:14 PM EST
    The only problem is that Nords don't like Orcs(they're really racist IMO) and even tho Imperials let them join the legion, not many like them and the Orcs in Skirim still revere Malacath, the ones in Orsinium revere Trinimac(the uncorrupted Malacath) but if you add a location (just like Fort Dawnguard) that's not IN Skyrim might work and make an interesting add-on
    • 153 posts
    February 23, 2013 12:19 PM EST

WEAPONS: FLAILS

they could so easily make one, is would be like a mace but have a different animation, it will swing around and lOOK AWESOME.

you could varying versions, besides the metal used, from one giant ball (that would do a lot of damge and mace bonus) to two or more (these will do bleeding or maybe multiple hits, so maybe like smaller hits but if all balls make contact it will do more damage than the one ball).

• February 23, 2013 12:21 PM EST

That would be the opposite of easy to make.

• 153 posts
    February 23, 2013 12:27 PM EST

yeh but a new (full sized) city would be cool as well as the cities in skyrim don't feel as big as the ones in oblivion (except for solitude)

• February 23, 2013 12:28 PM EST

The next DLC should be called...Coldharbour!

• 661 posts
    February 23, 2013 12:28 PM EST

Once you go black, you never go back!

Concerning Redguard rumors and such I would like to see what monster they have in Hammerfell or wherever it be set. Also the fact a war is going on there right now between the Sentinel and the Justiciars. I'd like to see what new elven armor there may be.

• 153 posts
    February 23, 2013 12:28 PM EST

yeh, they show it in the same vid as the one that includes spears, giant mudcrabs and fat giants.

• February 23, 2013 12:30 PM EST
    A wip would be easier; coiled when in fighting stance, the reach of novice flames/frostbite/sparks spells quick and damaging, but flails are a bit too clumsy for a game like Skyrim and can't be stable enough to actually be swung and hit the intended target. The may be made as paralytic weapons and would best be left as maces
  • February 23, 2013 12:31 PM EST

They said they can't implement spears, flails would be even more difficult. Especially adding different varieties.

• 153 posts
    February 23, 2013 12:32 PM EST

hey, its just a fantasy

• 153 posts

its just an idea

• 153 posts

why?

• 661 posts
    February 23, 2013 12:34 PM EST

You know the Tiger people of Akavir have convinced the Monkey-people to side with them and Tosh Raka is planning a full-scale invasion of Tamerial. He succeeded in becoming a dragon. Who can stop dragons? Dovahkiin thats who. I think an attack so big would have all the races join forces and try and fight the invaders and repel them away. Thus ensuing peace in the land, at least from one another.

• February 23, 2013 12:35 PM EST
    Didn't you end that by doing Dawnguard, besides I can think of better names and quests than focusing on vampire chicks(I hate Twilight!)
  • February 23, 2013 12:39 PM EST
    Sounds like Planet of the Apes mixed with Warcraft... lol
    • 40 posts
    February 23, 2013 2:17 PM EST
    I think the flail idea would be pretty cool! It shouldnt be that hard to do if you make it everytime you unsheathe it your swinging it to get the momentum and such. Blocking it would cause the user to have to pull back and start it swinging again before they could attack. The killcams would be sweet.

I also dont see why they can't do spears it shouldn't be that hard to do you know? Its just a stick with a blade on the end. and think of the killcams that you could use with that! They could easily be put under the 2hander tree and woiuld have a kinda...monkish style to its attacks.
    • 377 posts
    February 23, 2013 2:34 PM EST

+1

• 377 posts
    February 23, 2013 2:38 PM EST

Have a dragon take you

• 377 posts
    February 23, 2013 2:52 PM EST

Mods are made on PC by PC users/gamers, and most PC modders don't care for consoles at all, in fact most hate them for various reasons. Most mod authors wouldn't see the reason to port it to a console primarily because they made the mod for themselves to play on the PC, because they play on the PC, and just so happened to share it with others. You would left at the mercy of Bethesda, and whatever turn-coat modder there is out there that just might sympathize with console players. Mod authors hold the right to their mods, and if Bethesda were to try and duplicate the mod it they would end charging it as a DLC anyway, ie. Hearthfire. Overall, the mods would most likely never come to consoles for several reasons, and if it did it would be bleak at best.

• February 23, 2013 2:53 PM EST
    Or even various Daedra planes: Azura, Nocturnal, Meridia, have interesting planes and maybe a short trip there might be cool, Malacath's realm is that of the outcast, Molag Baal... No it's too X-rated, and honestly if you played Oblivion you should still hate those planes =P
  • February 23, 2013 3:01 PM EST
    I dunno about the rights to a mod that is made with in-game items, games like WoW clearly say that even tho you made your character played, and named him/her Blizzard has rights to that character. Why would Bethesda loose rights to something made with the game they MADE?

If I'm wrong I gladly accept corrections.
    • 377 posts
    February 23, 2013 3:02 PM EST

Aye, and they have several dragon related names to their land which could make it a definite possibility, ie. city Dragonstar, village Dragon Gate, Dragontail Mountains, area Dragon Grove. Hammerfell is a very dragon related province, and I think Bethesda will use that to their benefit to make a good DLC for the Dragonborn.

• February 23, 2013 3:05 PM EST
    Do you have to pay for PC mods? If so then they are ripping you off