Forums » Elder Scrolls

Ring of Namira permanent feeding?

• 6 posts
    February 6, 2013 8:44 AM EST

So. How exactly do you do the bug so you get permanent feeding? I'm trying to get it for my corpse defiler-build, but it doesnt seem to work.

I put on Ring of Namira, start Ill met by Moonlight-quest, complete it, but nope, no permanent feeding. Have they patched it?

Weird, since i was able to pull it off with my Werewolf-character just a few weeks ago.. Do you have to be a Werewolf for it to work?

• 57 posts
    February 6, 2013 9:14 AM EST
    There is a glitch that if one wears the ring of namira then starts hircines quest the cursed ring of hircine forces namira's ring off the finger but the effects of the ring stay behind
    • 6 posts
    February 6, 2013 9:20 AM EST

I'm talking about the Ring of Namira-glitch! If you have it equipped when you get the cursed ring of Hircine the feeding effect is supposed to stay, so you can feed off NPCs even tough you don't have the ring equipped.

The thing is - It's not working! So i'm wondering if they've patched the bug (unlikely) or if you have to be a Werewolf in order for the glitch to work..

• 6 posts
    February 6, 2013 10:35 AM EST

Yeah exactly - i'm trying to get the details of the bug, since it didnt work when i tried!

• 6 posts
    February 6, 2013 11:22 AM EST

God Damn it. I guess i'll just have to switch out my Rings whenever i want to feed. The effect does last 5 minutes.

Either that or look for a mod.

• 6 posts
    February 6, 2013 11:34 AM EST

Hah! After some looking around i found that if you simply enter
    player.addperk 000ee5c3

You get a Cannibalism perk, so you can feed anytime without the ring! I think it basically functions the same as Namira's Ring (you get Namira's Blessing when feeding with the perk)

Oh the wonders of Console Commands.

• 95 posts
    March 17, 2013 4:54 AM EDT

Hello, I am relatively new to the Skyrim Blog, but I've been playing Skrim for quite a while. My username on the UESPwiki is Darkblade and I recently posted about this glitch and I thought I should shed some light on the subject.

To do the glitch is quite simple, follow the steps in the link: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim_talk:Ring_of_Hircine#Cursed_Ring_of...

If the link does not work, message me and I'll copy the steps out myself. This should explain what Dragon is talking about to its maximum. This only explains how to do this without Console Comands.

You don't need to be a Werewolf for the glitch to work and it most certainly is not patched.