Forums » Elder Scrolls

What do you think about the Dragonborn Dlc so far?

• 285 posts
    December 5, 2012 1:41 PM EST
    *minor spoiler* after saving Captain Velemir, and finding the note, I thought I figured out where the ash spawn come from; they're those who died and got buried in ash aren't they?
    • 271 posts
    December 5, 2012 1:51 PM EST
    Yep, You just follow the road out of Raven rock, and then you will notice someone fighting some ash spawn. He will give you a quest. Just do that, and then the other direct after that. THEN...you will get the house! :)
    • 577 posts
    December 5, 2012 1:56 PM EST

*spoiler* yeah I believe they are Imperials...well most of them, from what I've gathered.

• 277 posts
    December 5, 2012 3:46 PM EST

ow yeah my Huntress is so getting an update for Dragonborn XD

• December 5, 2012 4:52 PM EST
    Just awesome...Trying not to spoil...
    • 17 posts
    December 5, 2012 9:33 PM EST

as far as i have seen no i have came across some thought they travel in packs and not in beast form pretty kool though

• 17 posts
    December 5, 2012 9:35 PM EST

but with the right tactical imagination they are a huge advantage when played on master vs another dragon

• 158 posts
    December 5, 2012 11:05 PM EST

Couldn't we always duel wield staffs?

• 285 posts
    December 5, 2012 11:09 PM EST
    How do you start the main quest, I'm on the Solstheim, but can't find the main quest?
    • 158 posts
    December 5, 2012 11:17 PM EST

Spoiler:

Leave raven rock at the east gate. Keep going after the ash spawn fight and wander around. eventually 3 cultists will attack you. this begins the quest.

• 377 posts
    December 5, 2012 11:44 PM EST

No, nobody could.

• 158 posts
    December 5, 2012 11:51 PM EST

I always thought we could. Does the dual casting perk affect it at all (Staff of flames+staff of flames)?

• Wax
    • 13 posts
    December 6, 2012 12:25 AM EST

SPOILERS

Just hopped on my first dragon after making it bend to it's knees, got up in the air and..........  frozen.  *Sigh*

Apart from that extremely epic fail though, the game has been AWESOME so far!  Tons of loot, gold, fights to be had.  I've seen Wearbears up in the mountains but do not if you can be contracted with the disease because I am already a wearwolf.  I am playing a character I made just for the release level 29 Breton Barbarian type (2h, light armor, etc.) on expert and have a pretty decent challenge so far with all the magic damage you get hit with in this expansion.

Oh and for once I really wish I played this game on PC, I can't imagine what fun/cool mods the guys will come up with using lurkers.  They are very cool looking!

• December 6, 2012 6:43 AM EST

You can dual-wield staves. You can't dual cast them, but you can hold one in each hand and use them individually.

• 285 posts
    December 6, 2012 7:45 AM EST
    Sucks to be a light armor user, found several awesome heavy armors, but light armors, nope.
    • 15 posts
    December 6, 2012 1:37 PM EST

Keep looking ;)

• December 6, 2012 1:59 PM EST
    I think Dragon Aspect was a letdown... *Spoiler* Just some aura armor around you... I hoped to turn into a Dragon...
  • December 6, 2012 2:00 PM EST
    And thanks for opening this up was about to burst if I didn't talk about it hahaha
    • 271 posts
    December 6, 2012 2:12 PM EST
    "just sime aura" ???

It gives you amazing stats. Shout damage increased. Dragnhide armor rating. Resistances. And the look of it...Just pure awesomness!

You turned into a dragon-in-human-shape! ;)
    • 15 posts
    December 6, 2012 2:14 PM EST

I agree, I liked it very much,  once a day use keeps you from being OP.  

• 271 posts
    December 6, 2012 3:00 PM EST
    Thats why we have a Wait-button! ;D
    • 285 posts
    December 6, 2012 9:57 PM EST
    How after the quests, did both and I have no new options.
  • December 6, 2012 11:02 PM EST
    So that's what it does! Thank you!
    • 158 posts
    December 7, 2012 12:35 AM EST

So this might be classed as a spoiler but this is a list of all the new spells I have found so far that aren't listed as a power (i.e.: alteration, destruction etc)

All taken from the apprentice talvas after helping him:

Poison rune

Bound dagger

Ashshell

conjure ash guardian

Frenzy rune

• 271 posts
    December 7, 2012 12:50 AM EST
    Thank you! Didnt know about those! :)