Forums » Elder Scrolls

DRAGONBORN DLC: Early next Year on PS3 and PC

• 31 posts
    • 277 posts
    December 3, 2012 10:55 AM EST

I thought Microsoft bought Xbox exclusivity only for the first two dlcs (-.-) .........

• 377 posts
    December 3, 2012 11:00 AM EST

Wow, they just pissed off their whole PC community. Way to go Bethesda.

• 856 posts
    December 3, 2012 11:04 AM EST

Gratz to the Xbox users (I wonder how many of you will be calling in 'sick' tomorrow ).  Plus, I'm glad to see any announcement for the PC, but I had already assumed it would be next January, so no big shocker there.   And finally the PS3 users get a DLC - they were in need of some good news; perhaps soon they'll be able to get some of the older DLC too.  This should be the end of the preferential treatment for XBox, so in the future, perhaps we'll all see the release at the same time.

Xbox users, respect your fellow members and give spoiler warnings in any posts containing them tomorrow (I'm sure the site will be flooded with 'Dragonborn' announcements).

• 856 posts
    December 3, 2012 11:05 AM EST

It had been debated whether 'Hearthfire' actually fulfilled the contract, since it wasn't a 'full' DLC.

• 271 posts
    December 3, 2012 11:06 AM EST
    You have my word! ;)
    • 277 posts
    December 3, 2012 11:10 AM EST

Well, i'm glad ps3 players are finally getting something :)

• 490 posts
    December 3, 2012 11:20 AM EST
    I won't post ANY spoilers, which may incluce character builds, but I will certainly take questions from PC or PS3 people if they have any. I am escited!
    • 131 posts
    December 3, 2012 11:24 AM EST

No spoilers from me, I'll be to busy playing through to post any :D

• 291 posts
    December 3, 2012 5:55 PM EST

But, you know, don't forget to actually post the spoilers. ;)

Just, you know...flag them.  Yeah.

• 1913 posts
    December 3, 2012 6:06 PM EST
    Hi Nami
    • 773 posts
    December 3, 2012 6:15 PM EST

I assume this confirms what many had assumed i.e that Hearthfire wasn't a proper DLC in terms of the agreement struck with Microsoft.

Speaking purely personally, I can certainly live with early in the New Year for the PC version. I've been so busy with stuff in the house and family that I'll be barely getting any time on Skyrim before Christmas anyway, and I've still to make any serious dent into Dawnguard yet (for the aforementioned reasons)

• 668 posts
    December 3, 2012 7:15 PM EST

Me too, Paul. I've had so little free time lately. I hope the new DLC includes a patch to fix the "water problem." I can't even play Skyrim right now because every time I try to cross water, the game freezes.