Forums » Elder Scrolls

Show us your character!

• 18 posts
    December 13, 2011 1:08 AM EST

I figured we would have some fun. In this discussion we will be sharing screenshots of our Skyrim characters.

Now, some of you may be thinking "Don't we just do that in the Photos section?" well, this is a bit different. Instead of explaining everything, I'm just going to post the following guidelines that you must follow in order for this to work out. If you do not follow them, your post may end up being deleted or edited to follow the guidelines.

I. The size of the screenshot must be 350px wide and 500px in height or smaller. If you can't crop your screenshot, provide a link to it in your post. If you do not follow this guideline then I will edit your post and crop it to follow the size limits.

II. You must provide us with some information about your character:

1. His/her name.
    2. His/her level.
    3. His/her class (e.i. warrior, thief, mage, etc.)

These guidelines may be changed in the future.

Feel free to respond to others' posts and discuss anything you want to about each others characters.

Have fun!

• 708 posts
    December 13, 2011 3:34 AM EST

I guess I'll start then. I've got 4 characters I've played (some which I am still playing)

Elnieros, level 50 Breton Paladin

Laenafil, level 38 Bosmer Stalker

Aidenus, level 30 Imperial Commander

And last but not least Calindil, level 30 Altmer Arcane Bladesman

Let me know what you think!

• 37 posts
    December 13, 2011 4:34 AM EST

Man all those characters look pure kick ass and their armor/gear really suits the type of character they are playing. Awesome screen shots as well by the way 

• 82 posts
    December 13, 2011 9:47 AM EST

Very cool, love all of them.  I wish I could share some pics.  Too bad I am playing on a PS3. 

• 17 posts
    December 13, 2011 10:10 AM EST

I'm on an x-box lawl xD but I think I will take a picture with my camera and post it here next time I play.

• 18 posts
    December 13, 2011 3:30 PM EST

Looks great! I'm surprised you have level up each of them so high.

• 297 posts
    December 13, 2011 4:23 PM EST

this is Jiiblets my Dark Elf

lvl:39

he is a thalmor hating thief/warrior

• 1 posts
    December 13, 2011 4:51 PM EST

Synette Hawkcroft, Breton, Level 24, Battlemage.

• 952 posts
    December 20, 2011 2:29 PM EST

I'm only showing my main now, I have a second character but I saved him right after the character creation for later.

This one is Azran Valor

He's a lvl 41 stereotype Dunmer, meaning that he uses light armour (specificaly glass since this is a Dunmer favourite), he uses a dagger and a sword ( he is quick and agile in combat), and he is into experimenting with destruction magic (only fire since this also is a Dunmer favourite).

He's very skilled in the art of sneaking, he wil usually try to take the most powerfull enemies by slitting their troath, but the ones he can take in regular melee combat he fights or burns them to keep his skills with the sword and destruction magic up. He's a master blacksmith as he knows how a inhospitable place the world can be and you can always end up with a broken or lost weapon and you need to be able to survive.

His allegiance lies with the Empire, as his true gods ( what used to be the tribunal ), mainly lord Vivec said that finally a worthy Emperor had come and it was time to surrender and stop fighting the imperials. He tries to eradicate the Stormcloaks as they take precious resources the Empire could use to help rebuild what is left of Morrowind. He hates Argonians for what they've done to his people ( ironicly my second character is an Argonian ), attacking an almost whiped out group of people proves of no honour or respect at all. He is Arc-mage of the College and he tries to become good at magic but he just doesn't get the hang of it. He joined the companions because he want's to become an even better warrior and he is a Nightingale always ready to protect the deadra lord Nocturnal in eternity.

He know's that soon Alduins end will come, because what happend to Morrowind had only one sole reason. He now has a lot more ancestors to protect and he won't let them down, he won't let Alduin destroy them all. Not his ancestors, that is why must fight, that is why he must win.

• 1 posts
    December 20, 2011 10:03 PM EST

Pretty cool. I like that you posted more than just the basics.  I enjoy reading other characters back stories.  It gives me ideas for new characters although ive decided to stick to the one that i will post on here later. 

• 12 posts
    December 21, 2011 11:04 PM EST

good job with dawnbreaker as your sword on your paladin

• 9 posts
    January 4, 2012 1:12 PM EST

Sylvan, my (new) Bosmer. currently lvl 36. Thief.

• September 7, 2013 10:44 PM EDT
    I don't know why this Discussion was forgotten, seems like a cool one!
    • 249 posts
    September 7, 2013 10:52 PM EDT
    Love the Armor/Robes combo. Steel Plate looks great with all College Robes!
    • 249 posts
    September 7, 2013 10:54 PM EDT
    Just realized it was from two years ago :o
    Good discussion idea though!
    • 622 posts
    September 8, 2013 2:21 AM EDT

How did you dig up a two year old discussion? Hahah :P

• 5 posts
    September 9, 2013 2:43 AM EDT

Shall we continue? It's a great discussion idea. I'm reinstalling Skyrim now but.. wait for it :)

• 622 posts
    September 9, 2013 3:04 AM EDT

I think we should Is there any rule against reviving old topics?

• 622 posts
    September 9, 2013 4:10 AM EDT

Sounds good, Ben, Cheers.