Forums » The Lounge

Time For War.

• 67 posts
    September 5, 2012 3:32 PM EDT

Well, after seeing Alduin and Shannon's little "war" on the WTF discussion, I think it is time to make a battle for the ages (well, at least on this discussion). The point of this discussion is to join Shannon's or Alduin's army, or make your own army. For you to have an army you need the following things 1. Two "generals" 2. An army name (ex. Shannon's army is called The Army Of Little Girls) 3. Some sort of backstory I'll add more to this disscusion soon. So go, make alliances, rally troops, and soon we shall meet on the field of battle!

Armies (so far)

Sons of Alduin Motto: The last dragon calls for your sword Leader- Alduin Generals- Dieter, Spectere

Army of Little Girls Motto: No boys allowed! Leader- Shannon Smith Generals- Charlie, Kynareth

Black Horse Army Motto: Army by the people for the people. Leader- TheHungryBum Generals needed

• 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 2:15 PM EDT

Ofcourse, you will recieve as much cheese as you want. Any cheese.

• 81 posts
    September 7, 2012 2:19 PM EDT

Me and my shadow minions shall regain Italy and then liberate the rest of Europe.

• 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 2:22 PM EDT

You don't even have an army yet. And you need a BIG army to take us on.

One does not simply take a province without an army.

• 81 posts
    September 7, 2012 2:24 PM EDT

You can't fight a shadow.

• 952 posts
    September 7, 2012 2:34 PM EDT
    You're a shadow, you can't fight at all. The only thing ypou can do is mess up somebody's tan.
    • 81 posts
    September 7, 2012 2:42 PM EDT

I'm not a shadow. I'm The Shadow

• 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 2:52 PM EDT
    Exellent! I will sent some more soldiers so no one can take it from us.
    • 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 2:57 PM EDT

And I am The world eater. You can't hurt us at all, you don't even have the strength to destroy one armored veteran.

Like i said, you need a LARGE army to take something from us, we are too strong for you.

But since you are so convinced you are a thread to us, very well, action shall be taken.

*Kills Shadow with magick* You can do no harm to a fly anymore. I told you not to betray us.

• 81 posts
    September 7, 2012 2:59 PM EDT

And you can't hurt shadows.

• 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 3:13 PM EDT
    Shadow, yes, yes I can. I can eat worlds and all shadows on them. Besides. all shadows die by my nagical flames...
    • 67 posts
    September 7, 2012 3:16 PM EDT

Captured Antartica.

• 952 posts
    September 7, 2012 3:29 PM EDT
    My liege, we should take Antartica from them, it is a major oil source.
    • 81 posts
    September 7, 2012 3:31 PM EDT
    But you won't eat the earth.
    Plus as long as a single shadow exists I live on.
    • 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 3:33 PM EDT

I already have an army ready, I gave them some proper frost protection. Atruttion won't be a problem for our strike forces.

And since the Bum lacks the troops and support to hold any position against us at the moment, we will have it within the hour.

• 285 posts
    September 7, 2012 3:34 PM EDT
    US, mainly secured, Shannon proving to be elusive, our territories in the Pacific ready to be used as a launching pad for the invasion of Australia and New Zealand, home to some of Shannon's top generals.
    • 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 3:34 PM EDT

No you don't. Because you are not A shadow, but The shadow. WIch means you are a single one wich can be easily destroyed.

• 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 3:35 PM EDT

Good, tomorrow we will take Australia. First I will sent some forces to Asia for a big manpower boost.

• 952 posts
    September 7, 2012 3:46 PM EDT
    When invading Asia we should first take Russia sir, we would have even more oil and if anything would happen we could fall back to there leaving any improperly supplied forces to freeze to death.
    • 67 posts
    September 7, 2012 3:52 PM EDT

But dragon, I have a device that will melt all the ice in Antartica and flood out your troops. In fact, I'm starting up the device as we speak.

• 67 posts
    September 7, 2012 3:54 PM EDT

I've secured parts of Africa, for reasons I'll explain later. :3

• 81 posts
    September 7, 2012 4:06 PM EDT
    Even if were A shadow there would still be one of me it would just mean it hasn't been determined which shadow I am.
    But I am The Shadow of the dragon.
    • 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 4:28 PM EDT

They have breath underwater spells.

• 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 4:28 PM EDT

I already took Russia.

• 966 posts
    September 7, 2012 4:30 PM EDT

Hmmm, Jo'Daro, now that we control the America's you should take some troops and conquer Africa, it seems the Bum has plans for it, we shall make sure he can't do anything.