Forums » Elder Scrolls

What is your most badass moment in Skyrim?

• 11 posts
    September 3, 2012 2:24 AM EDT

Not necessarily asking for your favorite moment, but the moment where you genuinely felt like the badass the dragonborn is supposed to be.

Mine was when I encountered my first flame atronach. I had read that they explode when killed, so just as I delivered the last blow I sheathed my weapon, went into third person, and slowly walked away from the blast.

• 2 posts
    September 3, 2012 2:37 AM EDT

One of my best moments must have been when I reached lvl 100 Destruction for my first time, and got the master spells! I felt so powerful casting those spells, especially the Blizzard! I felt like a true Dumbledore

• 708 posts
    September 3, 2012 3:20 AM EDT

My first wild dragon kill. This was my first character (obviously), a Paladin, and I was climbing the steps to High Hrothgar. The whole time I could hear a Dragon roaring in the distance, but couldn't see it. A few minutes up the mountain I looked over Ivarstead for the view, to see a dragon perched on the inn breathing fire across the street! Making a rapid descent down the mountain, I charged into town with my sword and shield, and helped the guards slay the beast. Even got that head-thrust killmove on it!

• 15 posts
    September 3, 2012 6:25 AM EDT

One of them is probably when I was on my dark elf archer char, and i took out 6 bandits rapidly, without missing, i was like :O, felt like a total legolas. oh and with my warrior character, using sweep on like 3 thalmor and killing them. Theres so many moments since iv played 100's of hours o.o.

• 952 posts
    September 3, 2012 7:35 AM EDT

When my lvl 7 Dunmer assassin killed a dragon with a giant on it's back. I killed the dragon while the giant paratroopered inside the Imperial fort near Whiterun. I killed the dragon and afterwards ran to the fortress as fast as I could to help the legionaires kill the giant. 2 brave men, a giant and a dragon died that day.

• 144 posts
    September 3, 2012 8:11 AM EDT

On my pure mage character, I was in a draugr ruin. I was surrounded by undead and low on health. I cast the circle of protection and they all crowded around me. using my last magicka potion I scrounged up enough magicka to cast the master level fire destruction spell. it charged up just as my circle fell and I unleashed the energy. every one was blasted back, incinerating all of them.

• 291 posts
    September 3, 2012 12:00 PM EDT

Once I engaged a bunch of bandits and shot every last one of them in a vital organ.  No arrows to the shoulder, knee, or foot.  Every last one of them took an arrow to the neck, head, heart, or stomach.  It was beautiful.

• 1 posts
    September 3, 2012 12:38 PM EDT

Must have been my first illusionist assassin. I was doing the Thieves Guild quest line for the first time and when i went to beehive place*forgot the name* I killed all the merc there with out beening detected then set the hives on fire with no problem  

• September 3, 2012 2:07 PM EDT

When I slew a dragon priest. Without him ever waking up. 

What? did you really expect me to play fair?

• 22 posts
    September 3, 2012 3:04 PM EDT

My favourite badass moment has to be when I was doing the dark brotherhood missions for the first time and had to kill the bride while she gave her speach. I snook up the stairs behind her and FUS RO DAH'd her off the balcony.  Then I drew my sword and leapt after her laying waist to the guards. I killed about 6 guards decapitating the last one. then I put my sword away, cast invisible and walked out.

• September 3, 2012 3:15 PM EDT

That does sound badass

• 144 posts
    September 3, 2012 3:19 PM EDT

hahah, nice

• 22 posts
    September 3, 2012 4:50 PM EDT

It felt great but the only thing was that when I got back to the sanctuary I didn't get the bonus... she didn't technically die on the balcony it was the landing that killed her  -_-