Forums » General Gaming

sweet got chosen for a beta

• 297 posts
    July 3, 2012 7:55 AM EDT

Just got an email from Sony online entertainment to be a beta tester for their new mmo Bullet Run it's basically kind of like running man you are on a reality tv show that ends inevitably in death sounds cool its a shooter game which im not usually partial too but i will be happy too help work out the kinks

heres a pic of the game

• 577 posts
    July 3, 2012 8:17 AM EDT

Right on. That's cool....Kinda looks like Borderlands. Hell, there's nothing wrong with a lil'killin' every once in awhile Titan! and the cost sounds good to me!

• 297 posts
    July 3, 2012 8:30 AM EDT

True that ty unfortunately im embargoed until games release so i cant speak about my experience but i can say if i enjoy it or not but it looks kind of fun anyway installing beta patch at the moment at 60%

• 577 posts
    July 3, 2012 8:35 AM EDT

stupid question; PS3 correct? I know you play predominatly on PC, but occasionally on PS3....Looks like you'll have to blow the dust off your PS3. lol

• 297 posts
    July 3, 2012 8:41 AM EDT

Well the beta i got is for PC i prefer it that way as i can send more accurate reports back too the devs from here than off a ps3,

i think there's a separate beta for ps3 but don't quote me on that though lol,but if i like the game on pc i will probably get it on ps3 too play when it releases (prefer the controller for shooters) chances are if its sony i will be able too plug and play on my controller through pc anyway but we shall see