Forums » General Gaming

Assassin's Creed 3

• 8 posts
    June 15, 2012 6:58 PM EDT

I see that 27% of people on the Skyrim Blog are most excited for AC3. I have a few questions about the new installment of a legendary series.

1. Do you think that Connor, half British and Native American, is a nice character for the new game?

2. How do you like the new enivironment on the soil of America (New England)?

3. Tell how you think the rest of Desmond's legacy will play out. You spend most of your time as Altair, Ezio, and now Connor. But little is known about Desmond until the last game, Revelations, where you do tiny side quests called: Desmond's Journeys. *SPOILER ALERT* It does tell that Desmond was once an Assassin in training with his famil, and that he was confined in the forest.

4. *SPOILER ALERT* If you played and finished Revelations you know that the game ends with you escaping the inside of the Animus being awakened seeing your father and a mysterious cave. Do you think Connor may have hidden another Apple of Eden here?

5. Finally, what are you most excited in the next game? The new landscape, realism, better free-running, character(s), or battles? You can like more than one.

• 342 posts
    June 15, 2012 8:35 PM EDT

1.I loved Ezio as a character but he ran his course, (seriously don't think anyone would have liked to play the game with him being any older then the 55 he was at the end of AC:R . I can't say much much for Connor at the moment that will have to wait until i play the game.

2. I think its pretty good, I've seen some gameplay (I know I said I wouldn't, I caved :P) and though we won't have those epically tall buildings to play on (and jump from) there are some interesting things you can do in the trees.

3. I think it will end with time finally catching up with Desmond and some big big revelation that will force Desmond to continue the fight instead of run away.

4. anything is possible, though this seems likely.

5. all of it?