Forums » Elder Scrolls

What is your favourite race from the Elder Scrolls series, and w

• 22 posts
    November 29, 2011 3:28 PM EST

Now, before we start out with this discussion I think I need to define what I mean with 'race' in this topic. For this discussion I mean humanoids, so not animals, constructs etc. and they should by civilized, so for example no Hargravens.
    Now, the race doesn't have to be playable so feel free to pick, for example, the Dwemer!

My favourite race are the Bretons. They've been my first characters race since I started the Elder Scrolls so they also have a certain, I'd say, sentimental value. As I usualy pick mage-like characters they make a good start with their magicka bonus and in addition my main usualy has brown hair and light skin which matches perfectly with a typical Breton. 
    As I'm typing this I realize I picked Bretons for their looks and stat bonuses, which is logical as I didn't know a single piece of TES lore when I started, and I guess I started to love them along the way.

Now, what is your favourite race? Are you a Nord fanatic due to Skyrim, a Dwemer lover for their technology and / or interesting history or perhaps something entirely diffrent?

Discuss away! :D

• 15 posts
    November 29, 2011 4:19 PM EST

The Tang Mo...I've always loved the beast races but the Tang Mo sound the coolest...Brave,Kind monkey warriors...they just sound epic!

• 708 posts
    November 29, 2011 4:37 PM EST

Definitely the Dwemer. I just find their ruins and automatons really cool, and I love reading the in-game books about them! Sorta hoping they'll see a return at some time or another (Yagrum doesn't count)

• November 29, 2011 4:46 PM EST

all of the elf races, except for the falmer. theys crazy

• November 29, 2011 4:49 PM EST

Has to be the Dwemer. They are just so mysterious but at the same time simply awsome. I would love to meet one in a future elder scrolls, maybe we could go to wherever the hell they went !!!!

• 82 posts
    November 29, 2011 5:27 PM EST

Orcs!  I really like them in Skyrim. 

• 132 posts
    November 29, 2011 6:27 PM EST

Bretons, for me. Magic is the coolest thing in the game as far as I'm concerned, and Bretons make the best mages in my opinion. I despise High Elves because not only do they have a weakness to magic (What kind of mage is intrinsically weak to magic?!) but to a man/woman, they are douchebags. Second is Imperials, because they are decent warriors and don't have awful accents.